Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

This game is on HOLD. Once I finish my "Lost Caverns" game, (It's going to end soon), I will resume this one.
But I do know that S@S and HOlyMan left the boards, leaving me with only 3 players - Rhun, Stonegod and Dewar. and Stonegod is not that interesting with 3.5 edition anymore.

Rhun

First Post
This game is on HOLD. Once I finish my "Lost Caverns" game, (It's going to end soon), I will resume this one.
But I do know that S@S and HOlyMan left the boards, leaving me with only 3 players - Rhun, Stonegod and Dewar. and Stonegod is not that interesting with 3.5 edition anymore.

I'm feverishly trying to complete Lost Caverns (without dying). :)

Since my loyal players are going to finish my Lost Caverns game in the upcoming week or two it is a good time to call my players and prepare them for the game.
In a week or so, we are going to continue this game.
Who’s in here ?!

I know that [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION] and [MENTION=29098]Rhun[/MENTION] are here and I saw [MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION] came back to the boards as well.
What about [MENTION=36973]stonegod[/MENTION]?
I guess S@S is lost.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
*cast locate person*

"we're sorry the number you are trying to reach has either plane shifted or been disconnected . . . . ."

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn of the Dwurfolk of the Lortmils stands ready to strike down the forces of evil with extreme prejudice!

Remove ads