TSR Q&A with Gary Gygax

This is the multi-year Q&A sessions held by D&D co-creator Gary Gygax here at EN World, beginning in 2002 and running up until his sad pasing in 2008. Gary's username in the thread below is Col_Pladoh, and his first post in this long thread is Post #39.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the multi-year Q&A sessions held by D&D co-creator Gary Gygax here at EN World, beginning in 2002 and running up until his sad pasing in 2008. Gary's username in the thread below is Col_Pladoh, and his first post in this long thread is Post #39.

Gary_Gygax_Gen_Con_2007.jpg

mkb152

Explorer
JRRNeiklot said:
Ugh. My dad sufferred from recurring cases of that. It was really, really painful. His back broke out and looked like a 3d landscape of an alien planet. Get well, soon, Gary!

Yes, unfortunately it is quite common for people to get it as they get older. I am young, but I have a recurring case of it that shows up on my back. My case is mild, but it sucks big time. :\

Henry

Autoexreginated
mkb152 said:
Yes, unfortunately it is quite common for people to get it as they get older. I am young, but I have a recurring case of it that shows up on my back. My case is mild, but it sucks big time. :\

My well-wishes to Gary, too! :(

Also, thought I know Gary hates these threads to go excessively long, I think I'll keep this one with the same title until he starts posting here again, so he'll know where to find it in case it's bookmarked.

tzor

First Post
Shingles isn't good. Shingles around the eye is even nastier. My father once had a shingles attack in his mouth. Swelled so badly he had to stop wearing his dentures for a month.

GET WELL GARY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads