[OOC] Industrygothica's "The Hive"

Mista Collins

First Post
industrygothica said:
[sblock=Tanith]We'll wait to see what Shaimon and Jonas do before we decide for sure. Nice roll though, that's a helluva fireball. ;)[/sblock]

I just wanted to get the post up there so that I didn't slow things down. I might not be able to post the next few days.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Mista Collins said:
I just wanted to get the post up there so that I didn't slow things down. I might not be able to post the next few days.

Thank you for that. Seems like we're moving along a little quicker than usual now.

Seems as if wmasters seems to have dropped out for good though. I won't bother going through the trouble of gracefully getting rid of his character as I did (or tried to do) before, however.

jkason

First Post
Mista Collins said:

Sorry about hamstringing the fireball. It seemed in character for Shai to charge, though, and since he's still new to the group, I figured he doesn't know their tactics enough to realize Tanith would lay in with an area spell first.

Of course, you can always throw in the fireball anyway. That'll teach Shai a thing or two about running blindly in. ;)

jason

Mista Collins

First Post
It is ok. I can always save the fireball for a later time.

jkason said:
Rules question, since I'm new to wolves: does that "free trip" mean he foregoes the touch attack and is just rolling the opposed Strength check, or does he have to still roll the touch attack, then do the opposed Strengths?

Your wolf attacks as normal. It isn't a touch attack. If he hits (against target's normal AC), he does damage and then there is an opposed roll to see if the wolf trips his target (Dyspeer's STR vs the target's STR or DEX). If he misses, nothing happens at all. Hope that helps.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Kobold Stew said:
Things have slowed up -- have we lost Mista Collins and Eva of Sirrion?

It's been more than a week.

I was wondering the same thing. I thought maybe they were just lurking while you were taking care of the dwarf-thing and would say something now that an RP moment has presented itself. Apparently I was wrong.

I'll leave it to you guys - what do you want to do: Move on, recruit, or abandon all hope and find another game?

IG

Mista Collins

First Post
don't worry, I am here. I was taken away from a computer for a few days as I had to make an out of town business trip. I have returned. my posting next week might be slightly limited also as I have to travel again. But I might be able to post 1-2 during the week next week.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Mista Collins said:
don't worry, I am here. I was taken away from a computer for a few days as I had to make an out of town business trip. I have returned. my posting next week might be slightly limited also as I have to travel again. But I might be able to post 1-2 during the week next week.

Such is life for those with real jobs, eh? ;) Glad you're back.

IG

Mista Collins

First Post
Well it doesn't feel like a real job right now. They have me traveling to a bunch of different factories for product/process knowledge training. I've been getting paid to watch other people do their jobs.

Remove ads