Lamentation of Lolth - OoC X

Velmont

First Post
I never left... hmmm, how do we handle equipement? Do we keep what we had, or we start from stratch, or we upgrade with a certain amount of gold?

Majin

First Post
I *knew* I had forgotten to add something. Take half the gold that a level 10 character should have to buy what you'd like. That goes for everyone of course. ;)

Kirinke - I will e-mail within a day or two. I haven't entirely decided what to do about that sword yet. I'd prefer to monitor how things are fleshing out between everyone else first before chiseling anything out. We'll see what we can do...

hippocrachus

First Post
That being said, I believe I have completed updating Calenthang. I encourage everyone to read over the sheet and tell me what you think of your improved, Evil companion :]

kirinke

First Post
Majin said:
I *knew* I had forgotten to add something. Take half the gold that a level 10 character should have to buy what you'd like. That goes for everyone of course. ;)

Kirinke - I will e-mail within a day or two. I haven't entirely decided what to do about that sword yet. I'd prefer to monitor how things are fleshing out between everyone else first before chiseling anything out. We'll see what we can do...

Alrighty. I'm thinking that in the two years, Teleri will have settled down some, especially with Storm Armour guiding her, she'll be less flighty and a great deal more mature and sober. I'm making her a 2 level fighter and an 8th level cleric if that's ok.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Majin said:

That makes 24500 gp, right?

I've finished the update. A note, I've have taken a feat from Complete Warrior: Improved Rapid Shot (ignore the -2 penalty when using rapid shot). Just to be sure it is fine with you. Except that, all have been taken from SRD.

Majin

First Post
You are correct Velmont, and no problem on the feat. Go for it.

My post in the chapter has been edited with the backstory. Let the reunion commence, heh.

Ayden

First Post
This is almost like the Dragonlance opening...seperated for two years, each searching their own destinies and here they are once more linked by the dark melodies of fate that bind them all together.

[sblock=Verbatim no longer]After being recalled to active duty, go Navy for being the only one to take me back with my knees the way they are, I dropped off the face of the Earth as I readjusted to life in uniform again. I owe everyone an apology, a thing I seem to do far too often, and swore the only thing that would ever make me come back was the chance to play Ayden again. This will be my only game in EnWorld, as I don't want to turn Ayden's name into the joke my old handle had become. How has the priest changed? Who does he now call his master? We shall soon see...[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads