The Blind Watchers of the Sylvan Shard

Dalamar

Adventurer
OoC: I might not have access to the net for the next couple of days, so Tumna will be on automatic.

She won't try to bind the fey's wounds unless somebody directly asks her to (not that she is that good in it anyway).

Heckler

First Post
Rinya will carry the bound nixie to the water's edge, then begins speaking in Sylvan:

"
Little ones, please hear me. We do not wish for there to be further violence between us.

Whether you want us to, or not, we will be continuing into the forest. There is an object of great importance we must recover. This object will help stop a great evil, and save many lives.

Your friend is hurt, but she still lives. She spoke of your "master," and sounded as if this person holds some power over you. Who oppresses you? Can we help?

I propose an exchange. Tell us what lies ahead in the forest, and make no mention of our arrival here to any others; we will return your friend to you and leave you in peace
."

ooc: I believe Diplomacy is +1, if needed.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Saithnar will remain where he is, leaning heavily upon his staff. Watching Rinya and Khairi move to the waters edge, he prepares his waning mental energies in case of another attack.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
For a while there's silence, nothing but ripples on the surface of the water. Then a little head pops up above the water. It shouts in the common tongue, "Take her! She was nuts!" Another head pops up, it speaks with bitterness, "Yeah, good riddance! Some 'powers' her master gave her, what a phony!"

Remove ads