The Blind Watchers of the Sylvan Shard

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Khairi, Tumna, and Saithnar stand by.

Despite the girl being dazed by Lucien's mace, Rinya still struggles to pin her.

Round 5:

Richard stands by. (I'm assuming, based on your last post.)

The girl mutters, "Fool half-bloods... Nothing you can do... She thrashes at Rinya, her small hands slapping weakly against the half-elf's face, and then she collapses into unconsciousness.

Combat over.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Are we going to watch the little thing bleed to death now?"
Whether Tumna is suggesting the activity or hinting that somebody should probably bind the thing's wounds is left for everyone to decide.

Heckler

First Post
Rinya will tend to the nixie's wounds while considering the groups' options.

"It sounds like someone has some leverage over these fey, perhaps a prisoner has been taken. This one is obviously in no shape to talk right now. We could use the wand to wake her up, but she seemed pretty adamant about not talking to us.

I don't want to release her, she may cause more trouble for us, but I don't want to lug her around with us either.

We could ask the ones that ran away, but I don't know if they'll talk with us. Perhaps we could propose a trade, our prisoner for their information. Use the fact that we didn't kill this one as proof that we're not the enemy?"

ooc: untrained heal check 1d20+1=10

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard steps away from the tied up fey and returns his gaze to scan for threats again.
"That sounds like it could work, I mean, the rest of them didn't seem to want to fight, this one may be the only one under mind control or ... " he glances around uncertainly at the 'mages' "whatever happened to her."

BigB

First Post
Khairi thinks a moment. The plan sounds worth a try. Information about what we will find should only help us. There is obviously something going on.

Remove ads