The Blind Watchers of the Sylvan Shard

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Saithnar's weak blast hits the girl, but she quickly shakes off the small amount of pain it delivered.

Rinya moves in to grab the evasive little creature. She jabs with her sword, but misses Rinya. Rinya manages to get her hands on the nixie, and now they're grappling.

Round 3

The other fey continue their retreat, completely abandoning their leader.

Richard...

Initiative:
Other Fey
Richard Rawen
Leader Fey
Lucien Rayes
Khairi Bahedar
Tumna Lakeside
Saithnar
Rinya Starflower

[sblock=OOC to Rystil: ]You told me you were going to send along her stats, but I never got them. So I just left her out of this battle, and then forgot to ask you for her write-up again.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Yeah, drat, I just haven't had enough time. I can build an NPC in my head in five minutes or less, but putting it in writing takes forever. For the purposes of a simple, combat, probably the only things you need to know are-

HP 22, AC 21 (14 touch, 17 ff), Attacks (in order of preference, subtract 2d6 if no Sneak Attack): Shocking Grasp +6 melee touch 6d6, Longbow +6 ranged 1d8-1+2d6, Rapier +6 melee 1d6-1+2d6, Sap (as Rapier, but nonlethal), Saves Fort +3, Ref +8, Will +4 [/SBLOCK]

Richard Rawen

First Post
Watching the fey retreat, Richard turns his gaze back to the jumble of Rinya, fey leader and whoever else is in on it.
If he can get in to help he will Aid Another, giving Rinya a +2 to her actions.
If he would only be in the way, Richard will sheathe his sword and pull out a javelin, returning to sentry against the return of the other fey, or other threats.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: Richard has to join the grapple to aid Rinya.

Richard moves in to help Rinya with the fey girl. His big arms reach in to grab hold of her, but she manages to get a foot free and kicks the man square in the face, forcing him back.

The fey continues to fight, yielding nothing. She manages to cut Rinya with her small short sword, but the weak little thing barely does Rinya any harm. (1 damage)

Lucien...

Initiative:
Other Fey
Richard Rawen
Leader Fey
Lucien Rayes <--
Khairi Bahedar
Tumna Lakeside
Saithnar
Rinya Starflower

OOC: You may notice some irregularities in the Leader Fey's attack rolls. I made some mistakes on her stats, and they've been in your favor so far. The latest roll is correct.

Dungannon

First Post
Lucien tries a different tack, attempting to render the nixie unconscious with a single blow. He sizes up his held opponent and takes a measured swing with his mace.

ooc: Not sure what all the plusses and minuses are, so I'll leave the roll up to you, Rae. Lucien is +7 to hit with the mace.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Lucien's mace hits quite solidly, but the nixie practically ignores it. (6(?) damage)

Khairi stands watch.

Tumna...
Initiative:
Other Fey
Richard Rawen
Leader Fey
Lucien Rayes
Khairi Bahedar
Tumna Lakeside <--
Saithnar
Rinya Starflower

Dalamar

Adventurer
"It's just a little faerie girl, and you guys can't kill it? That's kinda pathetic," Tumna says as she watches on. She does consider mentally assaulting the creature, but decides that she'll withold her power for now.

OoC: Delaying again.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Saithnar- M Elan Psion(Telepath) 3 (AC:15, HP: 13/16, PP: 6/17)

Saithnar uses his mental powers to channel raw energy and send forth a ray of freezing cold at the fey. He augments the regular power and ups it as far as he can, hoping to finish off the creature. Unfortunately, his aim leaves something to be desired as he misses by a wide margin.

Energy Ray (Cold) attack and damage at fey (1d20 2=4, 3d6=13) augmented with 2 extra PP for 3d6 damage total, not that it matters with that attack roll.

Remove ads