Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward [3.5E D&D] [OOC 02]

Scotley

Hero
Just a quick heads up. I am on track to become a grandfather next week. My daughter lives about 3 hours away, so when the expected bundle of joy arrives I may drop off the boards for a few days. I'm sure my co-DM can handle things in my absence. I'll try to give a more timely notice when we get the word, but these things have a way of happening with little warning and I don't expect my wife is going to let me pause for a few posts before we hit the road.

Leif

Adventurer
I had a col idea and wrote a pretty long email to you about it, Scotley, but my computer freaked out and I lost it. *Sigh!*

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
If I disappear for a few days, worry not. I had some stuff stolen including my power cord and charger for my computer.

Leif

Adventurer
This is What NOT to Post in the IC

Since I am feeling a bit scampish, I'll post here what just occurred to me so that I am not even tempted to post it in the IC:

"Arriving in Hell, the constables are amazed by the rice fields, trailer parks, and old junk automobiles that festoon so many lawns as yard-art. In fact, it is unbelievable how identical Hell and northeast Arkansas truly are."

Ok, that's an exaggeration intended solely for humorous effect. I am very fond of northeast Arkansas, and every time I move away from it, I seem to find my way right back here soon enough. And there really aren't THAT many trailer parks and old junk cars here. Why, it bears hardly any resemblance at all to an old episode of "Hee-Haw."

(Unless you know where to look, that is.)

Remove ads