DND 3.5 "Pain Pride and Prejudice" [Interest/Recruiting]

Tiali

First Post
I want you to level four when you return to the village (Successful or not is up to you guys), after that I will most likely increase the rate of xp, until 7th or 8th lvl is achieved, which if everything goes as planned, should be the level range you are in at the beginning of Chapter 2. Chapter 2 will be a little longer length wise but will end around lvl 12, so I may need to slow things down a bit during then.

Just giving you guys a heads up on what to expect so you can plan accordingly. If you guys enjoy it, and continue, These will be the plans laid out for chapter 1 and 2. I haven't begun working on 3 yet, because thats kinda far off.

Each chapter will have its own 'main villian' along with offshoot villians, and a new host of lovable and nutty NPC's.

Along those notes, what have you guys enjoyed so far ( i know its only been combat ) and what do you think I should improve on? Would love feedback to make it more real for you guys.

Theroc

First Post
Along those notes, what have you guys enjoyed so far ( i know its only been combat ) and what do you think I should improve on? Would love feedback to make it more real for you guys.

I liked the part where I impaled the first imp... but that's more just a good roll. Overall, it seemed pretty real, though I'm not sure I'm picturing the imps quite the way you did.

Also, can I assume Scartail was allowed to pick up his gear before we head out? Also, will I still be at 19 health as we start, or will I be at full HP?

Tiali

First Post
Due to severe lack of participation, and the severe plummet in player interest. Im most likely going to close the IC thread.

Theroc

First Post
Due to severe lack of participation, and the severe plummet in player interest. Im most likely going to close the IC thread.

I haven't posted because I wasn't sure what exactly Scartail himself noticed, and was about to ask about it... and the sites been down for the past couple days.

Also, my previous question here hadn't even been answered yet. >.>

I'm still interested, if that counts for anything.

Jemal

Adventurer
:( PBP games have a bad tendency of players dissapearing or forgetting to update. I'd suggest a roll call to see who's still around and/or why people aren't posting, followed (if need be) by re-recruiting a couple people.

For my part, I count at least 5 seperate PC's who posted within the couple days prior to ENWorld going down. Theroc, Bedford, Pneumatic, Arkhandus, and myself. that's not what I'd really call a lack of interest..

I'll hold off posting IC until we figure out what's goin on with the game..

Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
Woah, woah, woah....... The site was DOWN on Friday and parts of Thursday and Saturday as far as I recall, and was running poorly for at least a day or two before then. Plus there just tends to be less activity on weekends (some folks can only post from work, school, or college). No reason to think that everyone's just lost interest or forgotten about the game.

I've just been waiting for those who actually caught most of what was going on to post their reactions.....seeing as, y'know, it was Michael and Torl who saw most of what's going on. Seamus wasn't very alert.

Theroc

First Post
I've just been waiting for those who actually caught most of what was going on to post their reactions.....seeing as, y'know, it was Michael and Torl who saw most of what's going on. Seamus wasn't very alert.

Scartail heard what was going on, but I don't believe he SAW much, so he wouldn't know about the imp... unless he is supposed to, and in that case I need to know... >.> I just know you gave a bunch of info to Torl and Michael, and don't know which parts Scartail would know

Tiali

First Post
Sorry, maybe I'm just jumping to conclusions. Wasn't entirely sure what was going on with the whole site thing. I knew it went down, but for some odd reason I thought it was for less than an hour. And then I had a full Memorial Day weekend, didn't get a chance to catch it til now.

If everyone's still interested, I'll continue :p Sorry about the whole drama queen moment up above.

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
Sorry for the long delay. I waited an extra day to post Torl's actions, and instead the site went down until the Memorial Day weekend. But I'm back, and the game is fun. I'm certainly not going to bail in the middle with no warning.

Remove ads