DND 3.5 "Pain Pride and Prejudice" [Interest/Recruiting]

Tiali

First Post
Round is up guys, combat is over! (Sorry Jemal I rolled your AoO to stop the combat from going another day or two) Added the next part, if you have any questions, ask away.

Theroc

First Post
Tiali said:
OOC: Same rolls for everyone where it applies. If your hurt add 7 hp, if your poisoned remove 2 of the poison damage. (He is currently using the spells status and detect poison, so if your not hurt or poisoned, he doesn't use said spells.)

What if we're both poisoned and wounded? does he cast both then? Also, does the removing the poison damage remove the poison, or just correct the damage?

Finally, do you need me to roll a second fort save?

Arkhandus

First Post
I too was going to ask about whether or not we need a second Fortitude save to avoid secondary poison effects. I'm assuming the priest is just casting Lesser Restoration and Detect Poison, so we're not actually being cured of the poison but just healed of some of its damage?

EDIT: Also, there shouldn't be anyone dying in the village now.....unless they're badly-Constitution-poisoned and the priest hasn't cast any Lesser Restorations or Neutralize Poisons on them. Seamus' aura will have stabilized anyone dying of injuries and healed them up to half max HP. Constitution damage reduces current and max HP, but won't reduce them below 1 HP per hit die or level, and only kills them at 0 Con. Seamus is making sure he passes close enough to the crowds that anyone attacked by the imps is covered by his aura.

Last edited:

Tiali

First Post
You guys can roll your second fort save, but this time would have been up before you were healed. There was a 5-10 minute or so period where Arthur ran to the barracks to check on soldiers, and you guys heard the boys story.

So take it this way to determine over all status. Add poison damage first if you fail your save (13 DC Fort) (1 con for fail, 0 effect for save) then add the cures. If you are still wounded once this is calculated, please post a status update in OOC.

The poison was not neutralized, just lesser res, and cure light wounds. If you needed both, you got both.

One commoner has died. the rest have been healed by your aura. There are still wounded, and those poisoned kinda badly, but noone else is dying.

Theroc

First Post
So, regardless of whether or not I failed my save and had the damage healed, in the end the poison's effect is finished, correct?

Also, if I lost constitution and regained it, do I lose then regain the HP lost through constitution damage? I'd forgotten to take that damage into account previously.

I'll leave a note in my OOC comment for both eventualities.

Edit: Also, now that combat is completed, what is the XP for the encounters monsters?

Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
Well, if you got poisoned multiple times (by multiple stings or whatever), you could accumulate enough Con damage that the 2 points of healing wouldn't remove it all.....

But HP lost from Con reduction is automatically regained when the Con score is healed sufficiently. The HP loss isn't damage, just a side-effect of having your Constitution modifier reduced.

Theroc

First Post
Well, if you got poisoned multiple times (by multiple stings or whatever), you could accumulate enough Con damage that the 2 points of healing wouldn't remove it all.....

But HP lost from Con reduction is automatically regained when the Con score is healed sufficiently. The HP loss isn't damage, just a side-effect of having your Constitution modifier reduced.

I took a total of 2 Con damage, IIRC. Which would have lost me 1 HP per die.

The dude healed 2 CON damage, so... I'd be back to 'normal' minus the few HP missing from being bitten and whatnot.

Tiali

First Post
It's Friday!!! and that means two things... Weekend is coming up... and XP!

Everyone continues to post at a steady rate, although we have slowed down a bit, but either way, its keeping steady and I like that.

Combat 500 xp for everyone.
Bonus 200 xp for everyone.

Roleplaying is where I may have to change for some people.

Roleplaying = 200 xp for everyone except Rungner.
Rungner = 150 xp; I don't mean to single you out, and I am sorry, but 'Rungner Smash' doesn't qualify as roleplaying. I know it was combat, and there wasn't alot to roleplay about, but personality could have been injected at points. Thats why dock wasn't very big.

@ everyone; This next week may or may not have combat based on your actions, but xp will be heavily influenced by roleplaying.

Jemal

Adventurer
So that should be 1400 total so far, correct(500 first week + 900 this week)? 1350 for poor rugner :( . Puts us almost halfway to lvl 4 by my reckoning.

Remove ads