Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
{{ This sounds bad. }} Simeon thinks as he waits for an enemy to appear.

OCC: Is that a passage just to the left and above Simeon's position?

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Wow, I don't know how that happened. I swear the map was complete when I uoploaded it last night. I've tried to fix it now. Carry on...

KerlanRayne

Explorer
OOC: Map doesn't look much better. Wonder what the problem is?
Kerlan, surprised by the sudden attack, dodges the assault. Seeing the group of Bugbears behind it he immediately begins casting a spell that engulfs them all in flames. He then teleports 10' back, behind Tylara.

Lou

Explorer
Francheska Walova

Hearing the battle just ahead, Francheska steps forward 5 feet to get a better look at the situation and throws a Fiery Burst into the center of the rousing bugbears.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: For what it's worth, I now see what the problem with the map is: the diagonal lines are not showing up at all. Now if only I knew how to fix the problem.... Too late now, will try to work on it tomorrow.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Cappi looks the situation over, He hears the battle and the memory of a creature returns to his memory and fear takes him as he watches the others move about.

Action: delay until all others have gone, them move to a free spot and cast magic missile on any surviving bugaboobears.

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark-Quest :The Vault of Larin Karr, Cont

Attempted Map Fix #3, 4....

Disregard extraneous lines at (BX/BY, 148) and (BY, 148/149)

OOC: Got actions/moves for Kerlan and Fracheska, and partial action for Capizzio. Movements are not reflected on this mid-round map, but will be taken into account on the next round's map.

OOC: Kerlan, Burning Hands inflicts 1d4/caster level to a max of 5d4 according to both my 3.5 PH and my Pathfinder Core Rulebook. Is there some reason why you rolled a different damage? My ruling is that Bugbears 1, 2, 4, 5, and 7 will be within the blast. The saves below are vs. your Burning Hands.

OOC: Lou, please give me a book and page # for Fiery Burst - I can't seem to locate it in either the Core Rulebook, the APG, or the PH or Spell Compendium.

Attachments

• Whirtlestaffs Underdark Map - Bugbear Battle 1A.xls
    9 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
is it supposed to show a line going invisibly between the intersection of (152-153,BZ-CA) to (151-152,BY-BZ) ? I mention two lines of location in each part to indicate the line between each indicator.

CoNfUsEd YeT?

Remove ads