Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Manny steps over to the space vacated by Francheska and incants briefly.

[sblock=Action]Free: 5' Step
Standard: Begin Summon Swarm, to appear on Bugbear 6 at the beginning of Manny's next action.[/sblock]

KerlanRayne

Explorer
OOC: It looks like Bugbears 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 are all down. That just leaves 5 and 6 left to deal with. Between the swarm and Magic Missiles, they're done for. :D

Leif

Adventurer
THIS WHOLE POST IS MISTAKEN AND IT IS HEREBY OFFICIALLY RET-CONNED AND HELD FOR NAUGHT!

OOC: Lou, I'd still like to read about Fiery Burst. I'll look more. Found it. It's actually called Fireburst, and it's on p. 93 of the Spell Compendium. You probably know this already, but it's a 2nd level spell that causes a powerful explosion of flame to burst forth frm the caster's body, extending ten feet outward and damaging ANYONE within ten feet of you! That's gonna cause some casualites by "friendly fire," literally! Everybody within ten feet of you who isn't in your space itself, takes 5d8 hp of damage (it maxes out at 5d8). Since Frannie is reight smack in the middle of the party, that spell is gonna do 5d8 damge to everybody else in the whole party, and Simeon, too! We could either do that and just go with what we've got, or I'll entertain a motion to do something else.

OOC: Kerlan, you still need to roll the correct damage for Burning Hands, 5d4 NOT the 5d6 that you rolled. On the other hand, maybe that will cause the damage to go up, since you got a pretty average roll? (Unless there's something going on here that I'm not catching, in which case, please tell me?)

OOC: Oh, and please tell me the save DCs for all these spells that are being cas, except Burning Hands, which I already got. It would be easiest if the wizards could make that part of the post where the spell is cast.

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
OOC: First of all, sorry about the Burning Hands damage. I'm used to 1d6 per level. Reroll is added to this post. Secondly, it was a Sculpted Burning Hands. It was a 40' cone which should get all of them. Thirdly, Franny used a Reserve Feat called Fiery Burst, not a spell. It is an area effect that targets a 10' cube and does not require an attack roll. Lastly, it seems like my "down for the count" statement may be premature. :(

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OCC: Don't know when Simeon is up - but I'm hoping to have him run in and see all the carnage and not have to do anything. It will reaffirm his feelings that become a wizard is the way to go.

Scotley

Hero
Tylara unleashes a simple, but effective spell at the nearest bugbear. Darts of force appear above her hands and hurtle toward the target at great speed.

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark-Quest :The Vault of Larin Karr, Cont

Ok, spot ruling -- after all the arcane energy assaults the poor bugbears, there is but one left standing and he's looking pretty scorched, himself, as he gives Simeon the most menacing glare he is still capable of giving. "Gurrrrh?"

OOC: Cue Simeon!

Remove ads