Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark-Quest :The Vault of Larin Karr, Cont

"Ahh, yes, thereby hangs a tale, indeed. It was my Dear Sainted Mother's last wish that I look after my brother, Klusko, and make sure that he doesn't get into trouble. Klusko is trouble if you ask me. He is the 'leader' of a band of about a dozen no-good Ogres who are bivouacked back yon way in a side-chamber off the enormous cavern back there. I don't particularly care for my brother Klusko, if you couldn't tell. He makes my *ss twitch, and he's just a rotten sort anyway. I come over here to gather some of the delicious mushrooms that grow just over that way, and to get a bit of peace before I have to go back and deal with Klusko and his mates again," quoth Gurnosh.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: No, I tried to make it clear that they were well-behind you already. Remember when you came through, around, and across the really HUGE cavern back there? Well, these ogre ne'er-do-wells were in some branch caverns that you never explored off of that big cavern. I guess that could be on your path, if you want to go back several miles and look for them... There was actually a little more stuff that you didn't get to, so you can always go back. Of course, that Dragon, Thuskamasker, or what's-his-name, is back there, too. He'd enjoy your visit I'm sure. :D

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"Sounds like it's a good thing we missed them. Sorry about your troubles though, you seem like a good guy.

Is there anything helpful you can tell us about the area we are entering?"

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer

Gurnosh says, "This is actually a good bit farther than I normally dare to venture up here, but seems like every time I picked a good mushroom, I'd see an even bigger one up ahead a ways. There are stories, you know, of demons of darkness who lurk up here, and every once in awhile, someone who fools around up here too much doesn't come home again. I had decided that I gathered my last 'shroom for today, and I was just about to hightail it home. You fellers better take care if you're going to be poking around up here much. In fact, if I was you, I'd just head back to the house now and call it a successful day!"

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"Thanks for the advice but I think we can take care of ourselves.
Is there anything we can do for you? You've been awfully nice to us and I would like to offer help in some small way."

Leif

Adventurer

And again, Gurnosh speaks: "I hope you're not planning to do more exploring back in the cavern over yon way. It'd be a shame if you killed my brother. He's a silly git and all, but he is my brother, after all. And it would be even worse if he killed one or more of you fellers. Sheesh, I'd never hear the end of that!"

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Tylara, who has been observing this most strange fellow curiously, finally speaks up. "We have no desire to tangle with your brother. We do have some interest in Larrin Karr. I presume you have no objection to our disturbing dead wizards?"

Leif

Adventurer

Gurnosh shudders violently, his small ogrish frame becoming apoplectic for a moment. "Mighty peculiar elfin lady, aren't you? If'n you want to go playing dress-up with the corpse of a dead Drow Wizard, you just go right ahead, and welcome to it! Ahhh, old Gurnosh'll just skeedaddle afore that parade begins, though, if'n it's all the same to you."

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Kerlan looks at the ogre confusedly due to his peculiar notions. Dress up? Parade? He can't tell if it's meant as a joke or not. "I understand not wanting to get involved. Well I think we'll be going on our way now. I hope if we meet again it's under similarly pleasant circumstances and not in the company of your brother. Sounds like that wouldn't go well."

Last edited:

Remove ads