Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark-Quest :The Vault of Larin Karr, Cont

Gurnosh bows smiles and bows slightly, salutes Kerlan, and then leaves for parts unknown.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"Let's find someplace to rest. I have a spell to keep us safe, but we should still find and out of the way place to use it." Kerlan begins looking for a safe place to cast his Rope Trick spell.

Leif

Adventurer

Kerlan soon finds a shallow "room" scooped into the corridor's wall, where he can get out of the middle of the passageway. There don't seem to be any more suitable places within easy traveling distance. The ceiling here is suitably low, too, about 9 feet.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Kerlan pulls a knotted rope from his backpack and and lays it on the ground near a corner. He begins casting his spell and the rope snakes it's way up into the air until it is almost touching the ceiling, where it stops. Kerlan walks over to the rope and begins climbing up, motioning for the others to follow. He appears to be climbing "through" the ceiling and disappears. Once they are all inside, he brings the rope up behind them to ensure peaceful rest.

Last edited:

Lou

Explorer
Francheska Walova

"It's a little cramped in here, but I guess it will do. Orges walking up in the middle of the night doesn't sound any better."

Leif

Adventurer

OOC: Since DeWar isn't here to defend himself, I'm sorely tempted to rule that Capizzio's extra ration of beans catches up with the wizards while they are all snuggled up nice and cozy in Kerlan's rope trick, but I'm trying desperately to resist this temptation and behave myself like a good little DM. (Did you ever see a chinese fire drill in a rope trick?)

Scotley

Hero
OOC: You are a sick man, very sick.

Tylara folds her tall yet slim form into the small space as best she can and settles in for a peaceful nights rest. Anyone who snores or otherwise disturbs her sleep can expect an 'accidental' poke in a delicate region with the end of her long bow.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Manny looks on in amazement as Kerlan does his trick with the rope. "Neat trick, Kerlan! Wow, I missed a lot when I decided to specialize exclusively on Summoning!" He shakes his head and looks at his friend. Rélos, time to go night-night! I expect it'll be plenty cozy in there without you; besides, you've never been very good with the rope thing."

The little cat-like creature looks reproachfully at his Summoner, plainly on the verge of speaking his mind, but then simply shakes his head and disappears. There's a sound like a very loud snapping of the fingers as the displaced air rushes in to fill the now empty space.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Kerlan wakes up in the morning more refreshed than the night before. He looks around at the other people in their group in the somewhat roomy space, being able to accommodate up to eight people. He opens up his spellbook and begins studying his spells.
[SBLOCK=Kerlan's Current Status]Location: ?-?
Initiative: ?
HP: 46/46
AC: 18, FF: 15, Touch: 13
CMD: 15
F/R/W: +3/+4/+8
Speed: 30'

Active Spells:
Mage Armor x2 (+4 Armor, 16 Hours)

Available Options:
Pearl of Power, 1st lvl (2/2)
Acid Dart, 1d6+2 dmg (9/9)
Abrupt Jaunt, teleport 10' (6/6)
Arcanist's Gloves, +2 CL 1st lvl (0/2)
Empowered Spellshard [Kelgore's Fire Bolt] (3/3)
Healing Belt, 2d8 healing (3/3)

Beguiler Spell Slots Left:
0th (DC 15): 5
1st (DC 16): 5 3
Spell List: 0th: Dancing Lights, Daze, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Message, Open/close, Read Magic. 1st: Charm Person, Color Spray, Comprehend Languages, Detect Secret Doors, Disguise Self, Expeditious Retreat, Hypnotism, Mage Armor, Obscuring Mist, Rouse, Silent Image, Sleep, Undetectable Alignment, Whelm.

Wizard Spells Left:
0th (DC 16): Launch Bolt, Prestidigitation, Mage Hand, (Caltrops), (Acid Splash), (x)
1st (DC 17): Fist of Stone, Benign Transposition, Feather Fall, Shield, (Wall of Smoke), (Hail of Stone), (Kelgore's Fire Bolt)
2nd (DC 18): Arcane Turmoil, Flaming Sphere, Sculpted Hail of Stone, (Web), (Cloud of Knives), (Glitterdust)
3rd (DC 19): Steeldance, (Stinking Cloud), (Extended Rope Trick), (Sculpted Glitterdust)
[/SBLOCK]

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Kerlan looks around, waiting for everyone to be ready. "Well, I guess it's time to go. Come on." Kerlan looks out the "window" to see of there is anything waiting for them, peaking his head out if he has to. If the coast is clear, he leads the way down the rope.

Remove ads