Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark-Quest :The Vault of Larin Karr, Cont

The wizards follow along, Relós scouting ahead as he leads.

OOC: I need Spot checks from everyone and Spot and Move Silent checks from all who are being stealthier than usual for each ten feet traversed. Give me five checks apiece, everyone (including Relos), and please use ENWorld's die-rolling function. The checks appear on the screen with the earliest check being on the bottom.

Leif

Adventurer

40 feet into the mass of webs, Relós steps on a loose stone in the floor and stumbles slightly, causing him to take his attention away from the webs above. As fate would have it, however, Manny is particularly vigilant just at that moment, and some movement in the webs far ahead tickles his eye. Perspective being somewhat skewed because of the webs, Manny estimates that the movement was some 30-40 feet ahead, but he is not at all certain. Continuing onward [?], Manny hears a faint clicking or clacking sound soming from somewhere ahead.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Manny sends a telepathic warning to his Eidolon: Heads up, buddy! Movement in the webs above you!

He also stops the party for a moment, points at his eyes and then up at the movement in the webs.

Leif

Adventurer

OOC: Perception checks all around, please. Even DeWar if he can be bothered to type a little. I even looked up Capizzio's Perception it's: +10, +13 for trap finding. :)

Lou

Explorer
Francheska Walova

As usual, Francheska is playing with her hair instead of watching for danger.

OOC: Perception +3

Leif

Adventurer

Everybody but Francheska sees the Monstrously Large Spiders descending on their webs toward the wizards. There are two spiders rapidly descending directly towards each party member.

(OOC: Remember that the Wizards are already amid a vast tangle of webs before, behind and right where they are now.)

Roll initiative, please.

Init. rolled here and above:
21 Kerlan
19 Manny
16 Francheska
15 Monstrous Spiders
?? Tylara

Last edited:

Remove ads