Upcoming Adventure Review

Aura

Explorer
Is everyone sick of Frozen? After the movie, Once Upon a Time essentially did Frozen 2 there for the entire fall. How would the 4-5th levels like to go hunt down and kill Elsa... and might as well take care of Anna and the others too while we are at it. :p

I could go either way. Disney has a habit of overplaying anything decent and/or successful. If Elsa dies, it wouldn't be the first innocent to pay the price in the service of The Mouse.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I am not tired of Frozen, because I have kids and the alternative is watching crap they got from their grandparents from the cheap movie bucket at Wal-Mart like the Bee Movie, Will Ferrell's Elf, Shark Tale, and so on. So I'll happily watch Frozen over and over.

jkason

First Post
If it affects anyone's planning, Eanos won't be looking for adventures any time soon. It's clear to me that I'm just not having the time to keep up with all my games, so I'm letting PCs go fallow as their adventures end until such time as I DON'T feel overwhelmed by updates every time I log on. :)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I am not tired of Frozen, because I have kids and the alternative is watching crap they got from their grandparents from the cheap movie bucket at Wal-Mart like the Bee Movie, Will Ferrell's Elf, Shark Tale, and so on. So I'll happily watch Frozen over and over.
Heh, kids do love watching the same thing over and over again. Well lucky for you, your character is too high of a level to go Elsa hunting. Btw, I plan to change the names, just enough to protect the innocent. We will go hunting Ellie and her sister Anne. :p
Titling the adventure “Not letting it go.”

If it affects anyone's planning, Eanos won't be looking for adventures any time soon. It's clear to me that I'm just not having the time to keep up with all my games, so I'm letting PCs go fallow as their adventures end until such time as I DON'T feel overwhelmed by updates every time I log on. :)
Does that hold true for your 8-9th level character too?

Btw, do we have progress on the mid-level game preparation front?

Aura

Explorer
I'm doing game prep for my ~10th level peeps this weekend. It'll be an adaptation of a game I ran live (and the players seemed to like well enough), so it's like I have a lot of the work done already. :)

jkason

First Post
Does that hold true for your 8-9th level character too?

Weel and Eanos are both 10th now, and Ru's 7, but regardless of level, yes: once a character meets his obligations to an ongoing game, I'm going to put him in time out until I feel like I have a better handle on my gaming load.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Barring the fact that many have come and gone, as shown by howmany level 1 characters there are, here is the breakdown by level:

Lv 1: 84
Lv 2: 29
Lv 3: 17
Lv 4: 15
Lv 5: 12
Lv 6: 7
Lv 7: 7
Lv 8: 6
Lv 9: 3
Lv 10: 2
Lv 11: 7
Lv 12: 2