Upcoming Adventure Review

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Great. Let me know when you believe we have enough 2nd levels hanging around DWI, and I'll start.

I currently see:
Master Shrike (Lvl 1 Elf Ranger)
Francis John (Lvl 1 Halfling Rogue)
Qalabash Baram (Lvl 2 Human Magus)

Not sure who else. I could probably take a level 1 character if offset by a level 3.

Last edited:

Aura

Explorer
DT,

I think your group is panning out:

Master Shrike (L1 Ranger) - In the DWI now
Francis John (L2 Rogue) - In Road to Tritower (completes soon)
Leira (L2 Fighter/Monk) - In Road to Tritower (completes soon)
Tamarie (L3 Sorcerer) - In Boar's Ridge (completes soon)
Qalabash (L2 Magus)? - In the DWI now

(You could ask GE if he's looking to get into a game; I don't know.)

GlassEye

Adventurer
I really wasn't planning on putting any of my other characters into an adventure at this time. I dusted Qalabash off so that there would be someone else that could chat with Charity and Aschwin Shrike in the DWI. However, if there is room and there isn't someone else that needs the spot, I could. He's only a few xp away from 3rd so if I did I would keep him at 2nd until some of the others closed the gap a little before leveling him up.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I think they could probably use him, depending upon whether we have one or two 1st level characters in the group. We'll just wait and see how it pans out come showtime. Thanks, GlassEye!

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Status updates:

Blancher's Revenge is nearly finished, the combat is over and all that is left is some RP.
The Return to Boar's Ridge is nearly completed with its final encounter too. Maybe 1-2 more rounds left perhaps? After that it will be wrapping up soon so I can focus on getting ready for my next Adventure to DM.

Is everyone sick of Frozen? After the movie, Once Upon a Time essentially did Frozen 2 there for the entire fall. How would the 4-5th levels like to go hunt down and kill Elsa... and might as well take care of Anna and the others too while we are at it. :p

jackslate45

First Post
I have to wait until Netflix updates with the current season. That being said the show is kind of wearing on me...Damnit Regina it's not always Emma's fault

grumblyarcher

First Post
Status updates:

Blancher's Revenge is nearly finished, the combat is over and all that is left is some RP.
The Return to Boar's Ridge is nearly completed with its final encounter too. Maybe 1-2 more rounds left perhaps? After that it will be wrapping up soon so I can focus on getting ready for my next Adventure to DM.

Is everyone sick of Frozen? After the movie, Once Upon a Time essentially did Frozen 2 there for the entire fall. How would the 4-5th levels like to go hunt down and kill Elsa... and might as well take care of Anna and the others too while we are at it. :p

The fairy tale it is loosely based on is one of the more seriously legit ones in my mind. Plenty of horror moments and the like. It would make a great little adventure.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I watch it on Hulu and get it as long as the mad hair of March doesn't interrupt. Which it does anyway.

Remove ads