Upcoming Adventure Review

Aura

Explorer
Working on the game for the ~10th level characters. I've decided to set the game in Tritower. I have a question or two as I move forward:
(1) It seems SS21's adventure Expansion is the most comprehensive look at Tritower. If there is any other germane info not already on the wiki can anyone clue me in?
(2) Strangely, of all three goddesses listed as local religions in Tritower, not one of them is said to actually be in Tritower? Is this a simple omission? Would the people there have a pantheistic church to the three?

Just stuff that comes to mind.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Updated Situation for the moment
12-14th level: DM: Mowgli - Need a Judge??
Melisande (PM) - 13th
Heinrich (SdW) - 12th
Relic (jbear) - 13th
Aradra (JS45) - 14th

Players are almost ready. How are you coming @Mowgli

Levels 9-10: DM: Aura - Need a Judge
Maui (jbear)
Vincenzo (SdW)
Barlo (PM)
@jackslate45, you could bring a 9th level character in here if you are retiring Anaerion

Levels 8-9: DM: SS21 - Need a Judge
Larissa(MFloyd)
Lem(DT)
Menik(Kenim)
Mowgli's Tengu Slayer

SS21 has submitted his adventure, we need a Judge.

Level 3-4: (DM: PM - Judge: ?? (I just need a number checker)
Charity (Aura)
Yosephus (TS)
Darvus (Halivar)
Delvin(resrick)
Possibly Mowgli's character ??
I am not sure if Voda Vosa is coming back or not.

Return to Boar's Ridge is due to end and I am working on the outline to get ready.

Level 2: DM: DT - Judge: PM
Master Shrike (Grumblyarcher)
Francis John (FJ)
Leira (Anatrace)
Tamarie (Aura)
Qalabash (GE)?

DT is ready to recruit once the three from Aura's adventure are back to the DWI.

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
Hm. I might be able to wrangle a reach cleric. I've always wanted to do one. We are lacking a lot of higher level clerics, so it might be good to have another one.

Or a warpriest. Decisions decisions

Last edited:

Aura

Explorer
A few things:

(1) I can Judge SS21's 8-9 and number check PM's 3-4. That should basically max me out for the near future, two games, two characters, 1 1/2 judge games.

(2) Stepping back towards getting my 9-10 converted. Barring objections, I'm going to add a pantheistic church for 'The Three' or something of that nature to Tritower. Nobody responded to that so I'm taking it as nobody minds. :)

(3) The Road to Tritower is now concluded, releasing Leira and Francis John back into the pool for DT's level 2. All are available except Tamarie, who is in the still wrapping up Return to Boar's Ridge. (Unless I hear otherwise, Brandon and Karra are both retiring.)

Aside - Still trying to figure out what to do with Tamarie. Rebuild her Sorcerer/Oracle and forget summoning? Hmmm. It'll wait until after DT's game, in any case.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION] volunteered to take one too, that should cover Judging.

I can check numbers for Mowgli and if he needs a sanity check there is a couple of choices.

I will wrap up Return to Boar's Ridge in the next update. I was only taking time to finish when the Road to Tritower finished.

Aura, no worries on the setting issues. You are good to go.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Yes, just let me know which I need to check in on when the time comes.
Aura's Adventure would be good. :)
[MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION], I think you can start recruiting in the Dunn Wright Inn now. At least two characters are there and the rest are officially free from their current adventures.

Remove ads