Upcoming Adventure Review

Aura

Explorer
Last week was quite busy for me, but I'm back to a normal schedule again. I posted my recruitment post and I was also contacted by a potential player who has just started and is in the midst of creating a character. So it looks like I'll have a full crew, thankfully.

You might wish to clarify the adventure is for 1-3, so it's obvious it's open to grumblyarcher and MerryMortician (although I suspect the latter is who you speak of.)

Aura

Explorer
Tonight I got some good work on the 9-10 for Barlo (PM), Vincenzo (SdW) and Maui (jbear). It's been awful easy to put off since I've had a lingering cold getting me down, but I always work best when deadlines become real. :) Anyway, I see we've got Vincenzo and Maui leveling up. Am I expecting js45's replacement character?

Anyway, looks like the working title is: Perception is Reality.

jackslate45

First Post
Tonight I got some good work on the 9-10 for Barlo (PM), Vincenzo (SdW) and Maui (jbear). It's been awful easy to put off since I've had a lingering cold getting me down, but I always work best when deadlines become real. :) Anyway, I see we've got Vincenzo and Maui leveling up. Am I expecting js45's replacement character?

Anyway, looks like the working title is: Perception is Reality.

Yes. I think the character is built, I was just working on the back story. I'll double check this morning.

EDIT: Just gave it a quick once over, other than a background Ethane should be ready. I'll work on the backgroud and submit him to be reviewed.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
And I have mine pretty much ready to go so DT can tell Tailspinner that he is too high of level and he can wait. I am not sure why he is applying to the wrong game, since I told the crew in Return to Boar's Ridge that I was DMing their next adventure. I think there is still one player that has not checked in yet at the DWI.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
And I have mine pretty much ready to go so DT can tell Tailspinner that he is too high of level and he can wait. I am not sure why he is applying to the wrong game, since I told the crew in Return to Boar's Ridge that I was DMing their next adventure. I think there is still one player that has not checked in yet at the DWI.

We can ask [MENTION=11456]Tailspinner[/MENTION] his intentions so we can clear things up. Hey Tailspinner, are you planning to jump into the Sea Sprite adventure with Yosephus, or jump in with perrinmiller's game?

GlassEye

Adventurer
[MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION], looks like we have another new player. Would you be able to handle another 1st level character in your adventure if we can get him approved and ready to play? I'll sit Qalabash out if necessary.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
We can ask Tailspinner his intentions so we can clear things up.
Based on the communication in the DWI Thread, I think we are all on the same page now. :)

“Don’t let It Go!” only needs some final touches on my part, but I have the initial stage to begin recruiting all set to go.
[MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION], if Halivar checks into the DWI I can begin and bring your character in a little later as an option. There would be a couple of places to inject another character without breaking verisimilitude after adventure start before and after the first encounter.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
[MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION], looks like we have another new player. Would you be able to handle another 1st level character in your adventure if we can get him approved and ready to play? I'll sit Qalabash out if necessary.

I can take another 1st level. No need to kick Qalabash out, unless you have a better opportunity for him.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Based on the communication in the DWI Thread, I think we are all on the same page now. :)

“Don’t let It Go!” only needs some final touches on my part, but I have the initial stage to begin recruiting all set to go.

[MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION], if Halivar checks into the DWI I can begin and bring your character in a little later as an option. There would be a couple of places to inject another character without breaking verisimilitude after adventure start before and after the first encounter.

I'm running a Tiefling Slayer for this one, and should have him finished up and ready this morning. I'll post him in the DWI as soon as I get him finished so he can start with the others (he's been skulking in a dark corner).

Remove ads