Character Level Up Approvals

jbear

First Post
Relic is ready for review of lvl 10: http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Relic_Nevyn_(jbear)

NB: I am calling in Relic's 1 time only rebuild to change 2 unused features: Murderous Command (Oracle known spell) for Prot vs Evil and Bouncing Metamagic lvl 5 bonus feat for Fast Study.

There are likely more changes coming in once I get back and figure out what treasure I want to keep and what I want to sell, but treasure total is correct.

Also Pending decision as to whether Relic is able to get in the rest of the day's study to add spells to spell book before the adventure is wrapped up which will alter known spells. Free level up spells have been included all ready in known spells.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Anaerion has unlocked the secret of teleporting vast distances, and submits his level 9 review
Approved

Arianna is ready for her 8th level review. The one discrepancy is that my count for XP is off by 217 vs. that of Mowgli. Either count is enough for the level.
Approved

I took one look and did not see the adjustments made for her level 5 changes. It is missing and only goes to level 4. I prefer things easiest as possible (for me) for my approvals. ;)

jbear

First Post
Relic has now been finalised. Just waiting for the final xp and gold to be confirmed (but I don't think the total is significant enough to affect anything).

Remove ads