OOC tread of "The Broken Tower"

VanderLegion

First Post
Hah, in all the confusion with the site going down I completely forgot it was the players' turn again and I hadn't gone yet. Looks like Kruor killed the final opponent now anyway, so I'll wait for another DM post to confirm that's actually the case before I post anything (in case it isn't)

Someone

Adventurer
I'll be out of town, starting this weekend, for a couple of weeks. I'll probably have access to the internet during that time but PBP isn't going to be a priority to me, so don't assume I'm going to have the time to post.

Grimmjow

First Post
I'll be out of town, starting this weekend, for a couple of weeks. I'll probably have access to the internet during that time but PBP isn't going to be a priority to me, so don't assume I'm going to have the time to post.

thats fine ill just let CFW keep running Kruor and ill take your guy until you get back.

treex

First Post
I came here to give a quick apology and ETA on when I'll be returning (around 28th) when I saw this...

"HARVESTED RESOURCES REFINED. RESOURCE STORAGE AT MAXIMUM CAPACITY."

Kruor grins in his blood delirium and begins to cackle once more. "YOU TASTE GOOD! NOW YOU DIE!"

With a speed and ferocity that could only be supernatural, the metal monster ravaged the hobgoblin with a gauntlet like metal fist, and quick stabs to vulnerable points with his needle hand. In the short span of two seconds, Kruors companions would see a flurry of no less than twenty attacks (or was it twenty two?) connect against the hobgoblin, and they could almost feel sorry for him as he is quite literally ripped apart from brute force. The battle ends rather quietly, though, as the hobgoblin was completely unable to cry out, a throat full of needles having severed any usefulness that his vocal cords may once have had.

Even though the metal being had no need to breath, Kruor hulked over the dead remains of the hobgoblin, torso rising and falling as though he were trying to catch his breath. Really it was just the sensible part of Kruor doing his utmost to keep from dropping on all fours and sucking up all of the blood and gore into his system!

[sblock=Actions]
Standard: Kruor uses Feral Assault, spending a healing surge to gain a +2d8 damage to this attack. Kuror CRITS! BG is dealt maximum of 2d12+2d8+5 damage, with an additional 1d6 crit damage, for a total of 24+16+5+2=47 damage!!!! This kills BG and ends the battle!
[/sblock]

It's...it's beautiful. Thanks CFW ;A;

Glad you approve, [MENTION=84680]treex[/MENTION]! I wasn't entirely sure if I was playing him to his personality. Pretty sweet that Kruor landed a crit on vicious assault though, eh? Hope you don't mind that I had him spend a healing surge on that. Feel free to let me know if there are any powers of Kruors you don't want me using (such as his item and daily powers).

Phoenix8008

First Post
Nice crit for Kruor! Love the description. Arshaka is uninjured and ready to go. He recovers all his power points during the short rest.

Grimmjow

First Post
this whole site down thing is really screwing with everything :p

im just going to start the next encounter tomorrow morning and we'll see who shows up for initiative. Until then....see ya

Phoenix8008

First Post
Yep, that hasn't helped. And this last two weeks of December is usually bad for alot of people due to holidays, travel, or school. Just sucks that the first couple weeks of December have been screwed up by the site being down. Worst case scenario, we'll recover just after the start of the new year (as long as the site stays up).

Remove ads