OOC tread of "The Broken Tower"

Grimmjow

First Post
k im going to take the monks turn either tonight or tomorrow and if our paladin hasnt gone by then ill play them this turn as well

Posted Eldreth's failure of an initiative roll (one that I should get used to seeing, what with her +0 to initiative, lol). I also posted Kruor's turn, since he both sees the goblins and skeletons and had the initiative to take his turn.

Nicely done with that blast, Arshaka (@phoenix8008)! Hopefully I can get Eldreth up the stairs soon so that she can start doing her tanky job before there's too much damage on our strikers. Too bad you can't teleport me up there, lol.

Grimmjow

First Post
[MENTION=6684473]CrimsonFlameWielder[/MENTION] did you cross any of those yellow lines when you moved to the goblins?

Last edited:

treex

First Post
Just to clear up any confusion, I didn't know that the map of the second floor was on the first floor's tab. I just didn't think to scroll down D:

Either way, I hope it doesn't change things too much now. Some things that I may want to point out

• are there any squares that are already "floorless"
  • if so, what colour will they be?
  • I'll assume that the mechanics of a floorless tile will be the same except we don't get a save/attacked and fall down straight away since it IS already a hole
  • what happens if an enemy is slid over a yellow square, are they subject to the same mechanics (I assume yes)
  • what happens if an enemy is slid off the wooden platform?
  • what happens if he's slid off the platform ONTO the yellow square? :devil:
  • what if he falls through and also happened to land on the table below (square D6)? :devil::devil: (I assume pulling a goblin onto D24 will get this desired effect)
  • which squares are wooden platform and which are statue, the map and the legend have different colours (-F25~I26- and -E25~26- is statue or platform?)
  • PCs: where is Eldreth and Arshaka? Since both floors are in play (at least I assume they are), we should be doubly so careful with our player tokens
  • offtopic: omg there're even more spiral stairs going up and we totally missed the cauldron on the first floor

Last edited:

Remove ads