OOC tread of "The Broken Tower"

treex

First Post
Wanna interact with all the different things in the room? The low four foot wall marked with a red line on the map take a 10 Athletics to climb over. The wooden platform takes a 20 to get up. have fun!

That's about all I've gathered from the wooden platform, an Athletics 20 would make it seem either quite high or is slippery or made that way (hard to climb).

Grimmjow

First Post
question all! i know i took a while to respond so im waiting for everyone to show back up but skyla's player hasnt shown up yet at all. So the question is to you guys want her to "keep watch" after this encounter and ill lower the encounter back down to 5 people? or do you want her in the finial fight with you guys? its your call

Phoenix8008

First Post
I'm okay either way. As long as the encounter is scaled to proper scope, we're good and it would be lest work for you to not have to run a PC too.

treex

First Post
I'd think it would be reasonable to have her keep watch below. She can join back in anytime to welcome arms later when she comes back, meanwhile you'd have less workload.

Grimmjow

First Post
okay cool we will do the next fight without her ill make sure to keep her out of the math and scale the adventure back down to 5 people

Grimmjow

First Post
i should point out that if you wish to battle the other goblin (the one you have surrounded) on your turn "before" Slpug talked you that will be fine. you too phoenix just save your insight roll

Remove ads