OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Kaodi

Hero
Kobold draconic sorcerers have a pretty cool favoured class bonus. Sure you might be a squishy little reptile dude buy you can make acid splash and ray of frost (and jolt) into some pretty dope at-will attacks if you just take enough charisma to be able to cast spells and load the rest into dexterity (with maybe a little constitution).

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Uhhh, Kobolds ARE Monsters, last time I checked. :p

Sure. Dragons are too. But so too could be cat-men, fish-men, elemental-men...

Kobold draconic sorcerers have a pretty cool favoured class bonus. Sure you might be a squishy little reptile dude buy you can make acid splash and ray of frost (and jolt) into some pretty dope at-will attacks if you just take enough charisma to be able to cast spells and load the rest into dexterity (with maybe a little constitution).

Yeah, this one is a fighter...I need two lines of feats, one for story reasons (to become a dragon) and one for game effectiveness...plus Scotley approved adding claws to kobold base...

Scotley

Hero
Since Scotley allowed readied actions this time, unless the demon fails his fort I'm dead. Especially if those ghouls have rogue levels. :)

I'll make the other players a really good deal on a headstone with an extra cute carved dragon/kobold thingy on top. The good news is they are book stock Ghouls...

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I was thinking on initiative / surprise thing. And came to the conclusion that if no one is surprised both could have readied actions and those would be resolved in Init order. Which makes it irrelevant. Except for charger builds

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I might be wrong, but I think the request is mainly that the rolls be put in the OOC thread rather than as separate posts in the IC thread. An alternative might be to put them in spoiler blocks in the IC thread, and within the action post. This seems like the same kind of thing I asked for earlier - keep the IC thread for in-game action, and keep it as uncluttered as possible. That makes it much easier to keep up with what's happening. I get a little frustrated having to skim a bunch of posts with OOC chatter and dice rolls to get to the action. It's not a huge deal for me, but it does make all of the threads a nicer read.

Remove ads