OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
'Keva's fine with going on, now that he knows we've got a way to carry the loot with us and won't be leaving it here. Better to carry on now that we're here than to tackle those stairs two extra times.

Also, Vakeva will warm up to the newcomers eventually - miraculous coincidental appearances just don't jive with his suspicious nature :)

Leif

Adventurer
Banaq really has no dog in this fight, so he's still abstaining, but as a player I wanted to point out that we are a military or quasi-military unit, and we should follow orders first and take care of our fellow combatants in this battle. Do we know for sure that neglecting to do so will not needlessly endanger our comrades-in-arms ? Remember, we are in a war here, it's not just us whose lives are on the line here. But, having said that, if there was some way we could use a spell or other magic to get word back, I suppose that would satisfy necessity and then we could do as we wish, provided that we receive no conflicting orders.

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
That is prudent, but as one of them pointed out, they already passed the paladins...unless they teleported up the stairs in which case we're over our heads as is. Or they both lie really well in which case we kill them as they reveal themselves.

That said, you have several NPCs - since we didn't play with them from level 1, do we know anything about any of them? From the IC thread, I gather that only riftwarden had any direct contact with the party. Viridian is also new in the party and new arrivals now equal in number those of the old group...Keva, Thorn, Banaq (semi-retired), Sir Sheldon (NPC), Mia and Denir (both NPCs) vs Viridian, MetaVoid and deWars new character

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Oh, 'Keva's suspicious of Veridian as well :). Not hostile, just keeping an eye on him.

And we don't actually know that any of the newcomers passed the Paladins. We're in enemy controlled territory. Just because the newcomers aren't obviously an enemy doesn't mean that they come from outside this territory. Demons are tricksy critters, and cunning ones.

The main party (including the NPCs, since they're still with us for RP purposes) were all commissioned together, given this task as a group, and have been leading the army. The newcomers... not so much.

For me as a person, just trying to keep 'Keva in character and do a little role-play to go along with my roll play

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
For Viridian I understand, you found him here. Maybe he is an evil servant of some demon who's just using you to clean this place for his own purposes...but deWar and MetaVoid came from the stairs which by definition means they passed the paladins...

I expected this mistrust to be the reason you'd all want to check in with paladins...imagine if those two are only human part of demonic army that captured the paladins :eek: And Viridian isn't even metallic color, one more reason for mistrust :)

I'm more of an action guy and PbP is slow enough without doing two weeks of 'we checked with the paladins and scanned our new companions and asked for proper introductions'

Role-play away!

Remove ads