D&D 5E Exodus (OOC)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
There is now a basic outline for the entire Exodus campaign here. Keep in mind, however, that it is spoileriffic. ;)

If you wish to avoid spoilers, just know that I have a ten adventure, 20 level campaign outline charted out. :D

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
[MENTION=24052]smartmonkey[/MENTION], I have written your character out for now. He's still there, just being a NPC part of the engine room crew for now. Whenever you're ready to return, we'll write you back in.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Okay, I think Airman Babington is fully upgraded to level 1 now in the Rogues Gallery. How does he learn his first starting spells? Do they just come to him in his sleep, or what? Let me know if/how he has them and when.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Realized there were a few more tweaks to do on my PC, so got those done now. Don't think I'm missing anything else, but that's what I thought last time. The spells and stuff are all on there but won't be usable until he 'learns' his magic somehow. I do still want to have his Spellbook on his Ipad X personal computer if possible. That sounds too cool!

Remove ads