WizKids Elemental Evil miniatures boosters

WotC's upcoming Elemental Evil miniatures (via WizKids) include an ogre. There are 44 Elemental Evil miniatures in total, releasing on March 31st in randomly assorted booster sets for $15.99 each. "Collect all 44 figures from Elemental Evil, the newest set of randomly sorted monsters and heroes in our exciting new line of D&D miniatures, Icons of the Realms. Bring the world of the Forgotten Realms to life with these new miniatures from the Elemental Evil storyline. Wage war against prophets, monsters and elemental creatures to thwart their devious plans to wreak massive amounts of havoc upon the Material Plane!"

WotC's upcoming Elemental Evil miniatures (via WizKids) include an ogre. There are 44 Elemental Evil miniatures in total, releasing on March 31st in randomly assorted booster sets for $15.99 each. "Collect all 44 figures from Elemental Evil, the newest set of randomly sorted monsters and heroes in our exciting new line of D&D miniatures, Icons of the Realms. Bring the world of the Forgotten Realms to life with these new miniatures from the Elemental Evil storyline. Wage war against prophets, monsters and elemental creatures to thwart their devious plans to wreak massive amounts of havoc upon the Material Plane!"

ogre.jpg

Belisarius76

Banned
Banned
I really don't like the random assortments. Put together some sets (11 sets of 4?) and let us know what we're getting.

I totally agree, I have purchased 3x 8 booster packs, and have so many doubles/triples of crap miniatures e.g. Rock Gnome female bard etc, I'll never use them and they're hard to offload, I have adverts in numerous spots over the web.

They should just increase the cost of the miniatures and sell individually, it's a disgrace the setup atm.

Greyson

Explorer
Why put clear "ultra rare" minis in these booster packs? I got a forest gnome ranger and had to look it up to see if it was a mistake or not! Apparently, it's ultra rare. I was ultra disappointed.

Remove ads

Remove ads