Anyone seen ANT-MAN?

Crothian

First Post
I saw it in 3D tonight. I was surprised there were very few people in the theater. This is one of the best Marvel movies. It was clever, it was funny, and it had some great visuals.

Ryujin

Legend
I just came back from seeing it. I think Michael Pena made the film, with Michael Douglas a close second. The fight scenes were very well done, illustrating the advantages of the size change. Just leave your knowledge of physics at the door, sit back, and enjoy.

I was a little surprised to see Youtuber Anna Akana as "Superhotwritierchick."

Wolf72

Explorer
Saw it, Liked it ... a lot of fun to watch.

Hope may be more qualified, but Scott has a certain quality that makes him perfectly suited for the job.

As a surprise belated B-Day gift, the wife insisted on a date night. Mini-golf and.... Ant-man. I liked it but can see how it will not appeal to everyone. Some chuckles and laughs. Curious what exactly was up in the final after credits scene.

Ryujin

Legend
As a surprise belated B-Day gift, the wife insisted on a date night. Mini-golf and.... Ant-man. I liked it but can see how it will not appeal to everyone. Some chuckles and laughs. Curious what exactly was up in the final after credits scene.

Did you see two or three "bumpers"? I saw two but some comments that I've heard seem to imply that there was a third, that I missed.

Wolf72

Explorer
I only saw two ... Hope getting the new Wasp suit, and Falcon looking to probably recruit Scott. Not sure how they'll win Pym over though.

Ryujin

Legend
OK, those are the ones that I saw too. I guess I missed something in the...

[sblock]... shrinking into the "quantum realm" sequence because there was supposedly a link to The Wasp's disappearance and possible return somewhere, that I missed.[/sblock]

There is a mid-credit scene and a end of credit scene. The "third" may be how Falcon used Pym's own methods to locate Ant-Man / Scott Lang. What has me most curious is what the third person seen in the final end credit sequence was doing. He looked trapped in a vise to me.

As for Ant-man in the quantum field, it was suggested Dr. Strange deals with the quantum field and there may be a connection that way. Considering how often "Altering Time and Space" was repeated, She could be found any time or any day.

Remove ads