Has anyone else seen The creator?

I liked the film a lot, it looks pretty amazing. Very much worth catching on the big screen.
Fantastic world-building and visual design.

The main criticism is that it feels derivative of a lot of other sci-fi films, although not really any one specific movie. Not that that really bothered me.

I've really enjoyed John David Washington in everything I've seen him in so far.

Mind of tempest

(he/him)advocate for 5e psionics
I liked the film a lot, it looks pretty amazing. Very much worth catching on the big screen.
Fantastic world-building and visual design.

The main criticism is that it feels derivative of a lot of other sci-fi films, although not really any one specific movie. Not that that really bothered me.

I've really enjoyed John David Washington in everything I've seen him in so far.
honestly, I think all sci-fi is starting to have the second problem maybe we are lack frontiers to explore any more that we have not already found in sci-fi

Mercurius

Legend
Messy and a bit disappointing. It was good but not great, and the preview made it look potentially great - in the "new SF" tradition of Inception, Interstellar, Ex Machina, and Arrival. But it is a big step (or two) behind those.

The visuals are great, and I was pleasantly surprised with the child lead actor. But it felt a bit sloggy, and the Deep Thoughts weren't all that deep. Seems like it could have used another six months of editing and polishing. I usually like long, epic films, but too much of it felt like action filler and the end result was a lot of bloat, with too much fit in, especially in the second half. They should have trimmed a lot of the long action sequences.

Remove ads