Star Wars 5th edition

famouswolfe

Explorer
Hello everyone, just wanted to drop in for a quick update. I'm about 50% finished with starter enemies, just need to design a few more and then that'll take care of that. Once that's done, I'll compile a PDF and post links for download ^_^ In terms of time, we're looking at another two or three weeks. My apologies that it's taken so long. In the meantime, here's some sample stat blocks for everyone's favorite and hated enemy, the Stormtrooper!!

Stormtrooper Grunt
Medium Human
--
Defense 14 (Stormtrooper Armor)
Hit Points
11 (2d8 + 2)
Speed
30 ft.
Darkside
--
STR 12 (+1) DEX 11 (+0) CON 12 (+1) INT 10 (+0) WIS 11 (+0) CHA 10 (+0)
--
Skills Athletics +3, Endurance +3, Intimidate +4
Senses
Low-light vision, passive perception 12
Languages
Basic
Challenge
1/2 (100 XP)
--
Devoted. Can't be bribed, blackmailed, or seduced. Any such attempt fails automatically.
Squad Tactics. Stormtroopers have advantage on an attack roll against an enemy if at least one of its allies are within 30 feet of the Stormtrooper and the ally isn't incapacitated.
--
Actions:

Blaster Rifle. Ranged Weapon Attack, +2 to hit, range 150/1400 ft., one target. Hit: 9 (2d8) energy damage.

Rifle Bash. Melee Weapon Attack, +3 to hit, range 5 ft., one target. Hit: 4 (1d6 + 1) bludgeoning damage.

BlueShepherd

First Post
Hello everyone, just wanted to drop in for a quick update. I'm about 50% finished with starter enemies, just need to design a few more and then that'll take care of that. Once that's done, I'll compile a PDF and post links for download ^_^ In terms of time, we're looking at another two or three weeks. My apologies that it's taken so long. In the meantime, here's some sample stat blocks for everyone's favorite and hated enemy, the Stormtrooper!!

Stormtrooper Grunt
Medium Human
--
Defense 14 (Stormtrooper Armor)
Hit Points
11 (2d8 + 2)
Speed
30 ft.
Darkside
--
STR 12 (+1) DEX 11 (+0) CON 12 (+1) INT 10 (+0) WIS 11 (+0) CHA 10 (+0)
--
Skills Athletics +3, Endurance +3, Intimidate +4
Senses
Low-light vision, passive perception 12
Languages
Basic
Challenge
1/2 (100 XP)
--
Devoted. Can't be bribed, blackmailed, or seduced. Any such attempt fails automatically.
Squad Tactics. Stormtroopers have advantage on an attack roll against an enemy if at least one of its allies are within 30 feet of the Stormtrooper and the ally isn't incapacitated.
--
Actions:

Blaster Rifle. Ranged Weapon Attack, +2 to hit, range 150/1400 ft., one target. Hit: 9 (2d8) energy damage.

Rifle Bash. Melee Weapon Attack, +3 to hit, range 5 ft., one target. Hit: 4 (1d6 + 1) bludgeoning damage.

Looking good, keep it up! You're so close to getting this out to us

famouswolfe

Explorer
I find this very exciting! I registered just to follow this thread!

Welcome robgonzo!! Glad you found us! You've arrived at a good time, I'll soon be releasing a starter kit which will allow you to go from levels 1-5 with the rest of the game being released later. Thanks for your interest, and know that your thoughts/opinions/feedback are very much welcomed here!

famouswolfe

Explorer
**Community Feedback Required**

Hello fellow RPGers and Star Wars fans! Just wanted to check in and let you all know that I'm 90% done with the starter enemies!! Putting the last touches on a few of the enemies and then it's starter kit time!!

Before I continue any further, I would like to get some feedback from the community. This is regarding the enemies that will be included in the starter kit. Obviously I'm not going to include *every* villain imaginable, however I do want to include enough of a variety of enemies so that it will be plenty to base a starter campaign on. So far, here is a list of the enemies I've designed so far:

• Stormtroopers, a Star Wars classic. They range from low-level mooks to heavy-weapon variants and even elite troopers.
  • Street thugs, because what would a scene in a cantina be without city urchins? Lol
  • Bounty Hunters and Assassins, because when you attract attention from a crime lord or authoritative figure, you tend to regret the day you were born.
  • B1 and B2 series Battle Droids. Because destroying clankers is fun!
  • And a nasty higher level Dark Jedi, to really make you rue the day you crossed paths with the dark side of the Force.

My question is this: are there any other enemies you *absolutely* want to see in the starter pack? Please don't ask for Rancors (they're higher level enemies) or legendary characters like Darth Vader or General Grievous, they will be included in the full release of the game. Basically anything that would be an appropriate challenge for levels 1-7 would be alright. Thanks for your feedback!

Xohar17

Explorer
My question is this: are there any other enemies you *absolutely* want to see in the starter pack? Please don't ask for Rancors (they're higher level enemies) or legendary characters like Darth Vader or General Grievous, they will be included in the full release of the game. Basically anything that would be an appropriate challenge for levels 1-7 would be alright. Thanks for your feedback![/QUOTE]

Maybe clone troopers as higher level stormtrooper variants? though maybe those would be better reserved for the full release, maybe some kind of rogue types like smugglers, thiefs or infiltrators of some kind. Also some kind of imperial officer to serve as a low level "leader" enemy.

BlueShepherd

First Post
My question is this: are there any other enemies you *absolutely* want to see in the starter pack? Please don't ask for Rancors (they're higher level enemies) or legendary characters like Darth Vader or General Grievous, they will be included in the full release of the game. Basically anything that would be an appropriate challenge for levels 1-7 would be alright. Thanks for your feedback!

Maybe Storm trooper scouts, commandos, jawas, sand raiders.... Mmmm guess that's all I can think of for 1-5

Remove ads