Pathfinder 1E RECALL - TIDERULER OF MARAN

Shayuri

First Post
Alright, so Mage Armor and Shield. Hehe, I forget I only have those two buffs at the moment.

So Shayuri will be somewhere within 30' of the beastie when she casts Scorching Ray. That's all I know for suresies.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Looking at the new map, dwarves are in good position, with infantry right next to archers. Not sure which riders are in disarray and where is dwarven cavalry, but it seems we have good chance of ending victorious if we can pull the wyvern to us.
[MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION], maybe you could rearrange the orcs toward "G" and "A" creatures south of our position and [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION], Mourgrym could try and stop those dwarves running away. Arvana should probably hide and snipe from afar (stealth among the stones?)
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], I added yellow S as your sign up with the orcs. If you attack the wyvern please be on our side of the map or you could end up as a snack before we manage to join you. [MENTION=6855545]Archon Basileus[/MENTION], how long does it take for the wyvern to make one attack (swoop down, turn, swoop down again...or longer? Once every three rounds? Four?)

Shayuri

First Post
I'll be nestled in among the rocks at the south end, methinks, taking cover from the archer. This means I'm out of range until the wyvern gets closer. I'll be readying an action to cast, using the rolls above, once it does.

Archon Basileus

First Post
Damage computed, heheh!
Sorry for the delay... I looked at the map and all of a sudden it was waaaay over my head!

I added the $ to mark the bomb area... Also, the boulders give partial cover, and they can be climbed (I replaced Klutha accordingly). I've also added the base sheets for the orcs (I realized you guys couldn't roll everything on account of missing info). I've tried to simplify it (the posts began to look like a mud's report file to me).]

Thanks for the experience, guys! I hope you are enjoying it! I'm loving it so far! Particularly this battle! It began to show the game's depth and it feels quite epic so far!

Also, this sheet is starting to look a bit like Dwarf Fortress....
@Neurotic @MetaVoid @KahlessNestor @Shayuri

Last edited:

Remove ads