D&D 5E (OOC) Vault of the Dracolich 5E (Full)

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Looks like SnorLoska can go before Dretchroyaster... I will wait and see if Mord or Lorenn will stumble and fall (ie roll less than 5 on their initiative), then SnorLoska will grab the stumbler-er and pull him into the teleportation circle.
Sesto can maybe heal someone (last 1st level spell slot) before he step into the circle. If he survives the Lair action and all the Legendary actions...

Pity that Terrus has such a low initiative and low HP... he might not survive and get out. Maybe SnorLoska could grab the staff from Terrus and enter the circle... then we achieved the main objective.
What do you think?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Terrus has reach while big, so I think SnorLoska wouldn't even have to climb the side of the mound. Just reach up from the ground in say, H14 (avoiding toxic mud) and Terrus can pass it to him. (Seeing as someone can take something on someone else's turn, I assume that the one being taken from is not frozen in time as long as they don't do anything other than let it go... I think Terrus can "let it go" with his reach.)

Remove ads