D&D 5E (OOC) Vault of the Dracolich 5E (Full)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
I should note: I will be on the road Thursday-Tuesday. I will have access to a computer, but not always, and may not always have the time to post, and I won't have my books. Sorry about the timing! (I know what Udit will do however).

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Udit already snagged himself a large gem remember? ;)

So it depends on timing/what occurs. He will either shoot an arrow at the thing's eye and run (this is for Kurzon!) - or drag a downed companion to the ring.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
[MENTION=6877470]Prickly Pear[/MENTION] : I hope you don't mind the Udithandling!
[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION]: You had a *great* rescue plan but mine was faster and, well, Pyrus asked, and Udit didn't know that Auraia could do that so...
[MENTION=6805410]Fradak[/MENTION]: And that's how it's done :D :D :D

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Yeah. Faster. Except for Terrus and Mord, who are stuck on the OTHER SIDE OF THE FREAKING WALL.

I edited the end of my post - although Udit is moving "faster" - Aquaria would have known immediately that her sister was hurt - by the time Udit was back with her, Aquaria would already have been near the wall. It would have taken but an instant - a glance, a few short words - for her to let Udit know that she wanted her sister. Udit would have remembered the healing powers, passed her on, and then went in the circle. That way both our posts can happen as imagined :)

Edit: also I apologize. I posted a bit too fast. I thought about "what would Udit do when he saw two injured people" but not about what other party members would do - I didn't "integrate" your plan. Even though Udit didn't know about it per se, there were elements of it that he would have seen (Aquaria moving). I'm busy packing for the trip and I'm in a bit of a rush - I wanted this done before I hit the road.

Last edited:

tglassy

Adventurer
S’ok. I wasn’t upset, just flabbergasted.

Although, this means Terrus hasn’t gone yet. Too bad he won’t get to act before being teleported. He could grab some gold or something...

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
I’m directional challenged… of course I meant “west” instead of “east” otherwise I would not ask about whether Sesto fell into the teleportation circle. And the DM also said that Sesto would fall “on the other side of the wall”.
Doesn’t really matter… the DM can decide what will be said and done.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I meant the other side from where you currently appear on the map - which is the same side as the circle. So if you wound up on the "other side" you'd be away from the circle. (You almost fall in the toxic mud, rather than in the circle.) At any rate, I will resolve everything as soon as I get the chance.

Remove ads