D&D 5E (OOC) Vault of the Dracolich 5E (Full)

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
LOL.
How differently people can interpret written words…
No worries, I fell closer to dragon and got rescued by Udit. I have no problem with that.

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'm still gonna do a little bit of aftermath (like seeing if the others make it out on foot) but otherwise, that's the Goal Accomplished! Well done, gang!

Fradak

Explorer
Saturday, 22nd April, 2017

In response to a general summons, sent by broadsheet, town criers, bards, and rumourmongers, you have come to the village of Hap in Battledale, where a Turmishan wizard named Imani is said to be seeking adventurers...

Nah it's nothing, just a little dust in my eye...

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Yup. We did 2677 IC posts over four threads in 13 months. We 'only' lost three out of nine players (two of which only dropped out near the end). It had its ups and downs momentum-wise, but mostly we kept at it pretty well.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Udit lives on in my IRL campaign as an NPC - the servant of one of the PCs. His personality is a bit different (less independent, more servile). but he's just as competent, which keeps baffling the PCs when it does come up. *damn* rogues are good in 5e!*

His god - the beetle of misplaced memory - is a very minor god trapped in an altar. The party is coming back from a long quest, and they've entirely forgotten about this altar... good roleplaying perhaps? Anyway it's been stolen :D

*the party was *amazed* at Udit doing 3d6 damage to an enemy (this was a very tough fight so the NPCs helped more than normal). "full powered" udit would have been doing 4d6+3....

Last edited:

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
But yes, I think this is a great success, and it's given me faith that PBP *can* work. Kudos to all the players, but especially to [MENTION=59816]FitzTheRuke[/MENTION]! Hip hip, Hurray!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
The more I look into it, the more I think that I will run a sequel, foolish me. We will talk about it soon.

(Though I will want to keep it a smaller group - I don't mean to kick anyone out, but if you want to play a genasi, you're gonna have to pick ONE, tglassy! We can keep all of them in the game, and you can switch between them when there's a good spot to do so, but one at a time, man!)

My basic idea is to take some of my favourite bits from Rise of Tiamat and call it Rise of the Dracolich.

Remove ads