Expeditions to the Craters. OOC and such

QuaziquestGM

First Post
I'm running the cleric as a dmNpc. You guys will be making the decisions. He is unarmored and carrying a mace and a healer's kit. He is a gestalt cleric/cleric.

EarlyBird

Explorer
I was ignoring the DMPC cleric. What's funny is the three short ones are three different races: a kender, a halfling, and a faen.

Oooo that reminds of a joke....

A kender, halfling and a faen all walk into a bar. The bartender aks... Well nothing he can't see them over the bar top. (haha)

Shayuri

First Post
He can be a Commoner with the Charlatan feat? :)

"Yes! I have here a MAAAAAAAAGIC healing potion! Just quaff this draught sir, and see all your shingles dry up and blow away! Why, your vigor will be vigored, your tonic retonicked, and you'll be hopping with vim in no time!"

EarlyBird

Explorer
I think we are all head into the interior, with only one character staying hiding the rest of us being loud and a nuisance to draw attention away from her.

If you have no place to put the dove jmucchiello you can have your character give it to Stanfor, there is plenty of room in his Kender pouches, and probably something for it to eat besides.

QuaziquestGM

First Post
Hi guys. Transitioning into new school year, and the surprise new school calendar. Expect updates to be choppy.
May post tonight after I work out a wifi issue.

If you have no place to put the dove jmucchiello you can have your character give it to Stanfor, there is plenty of room in his Kender pouches, and probably something for it to eat besides.

If you say that in character, Aylana will gladly give you the dove as she is untrained in Handle Animal. See my post of a few moments ago. :)

Shayuri

First Post
Hm. Did I miss a post by the GM or am I just...not in the game anymore...or what's going on here?

Inamar sort of vanished into a black hole. Should I have just grabbed the reins and narrated her coming back? Normally that's a privilege I reserve for the GM, but at this stage I don't know what is expected of me as a player anymore.

Help me out here. I kept making little posts to show I hadn't vanished, and to remind the GM of my situation, but if there was a response, I didn't see it.

Remove ads