Expeditions to the Craters. OOC and such

Shayuri

First Post
Feedback to that effect would have been appreciated more than just having been ignored.

Just saying.

Recognizing that the GM stated they had school and so on as well, so I will not assume any ill will. Hopefully this is simply a miscommunication crashing into an assumption, and can easily be cleared up with a word from the GM.

I had not assumed you were out of the game though you did go scouting and not get a DM response. But that was before the mushroom battle that Crag and Stanfor handled by themselves. I think, as Earlybird says, the DM is giving the players a bigger narrative hand than is typical in D&D-style RPGs. I may be wrong. YMMV. Offer not valid on Mars.

QuaziquestGM

First Post
Arg... the phone reloaded and ate my reply...
Bullet points.
I had an ear infection, the government keeps changing the school year so i keep having to redo my year plans. They reduced the year to avoid Ramadan, but all the science curriculum is on the standards exam , so I'm having to force march the kids. So my posting frequency is down. I'm not trying to leave anyone out.

QuaziquestGM

First Post
As for scouting...
The island is a patchwork of untouched woods , scorched vegatation, cratered moonscape, and weired mushroom growth.a lot of the area is still smoking. Everything smells overwhelmingly weird.

The scouting issue is more of what weird thing to report. (I.e. excuse to keep the party from splitting)

Shayuri

First Post
Yar, it wasn't the pace that I was griping about so much as the lack of GM updates for Inamar. I had posted several times during the combat that she was coming back.

Even if you'd said something like, "She won't be able to make it back before this is over," or "it will take 5 rounds," that would have been fine. I don't mind waiting. It's feeling ignored that bugs me. :)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Not sure about how I feel about this large lull in the game. Every couple weeks would be fine, but a month throws me off.

If the DM wishes I would be willing to put the game on a shelf till he feels he had time to post two-three times a month.

I just assumed it was dead. Quazi hasn't logged in since Oct 30. I only noticed this post because I was looking at the play the game forum for any new [-]blood[/-] I mean GMs.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Still think I'll keep, tabs till after the holiday. I enjoyed the posting (especially when the ship crashed), and wonder if we'd meet any robots.

I've got as many games that just disappeared as games still running (knock wood) and i only started pbf in January. People just stop posting without warning and disappear from the boards all the time.

Remove ads