Night Below

Shandren

First Post
Hello there Seravin... it appears that you actually have a 3.5 ed conversion of the famed Night Below book 3... otherwise impossible to get... I have had to make my own conversions so far... but i am not looking forward to the city it self ( have done the raveners, and players are getting ancieous). If you would mail me your conversion to Me_Fraule@Hotmail.com i would be very pleased... if I cant recieve it i will have to find some other mail...

I would have loved to share my own conversion with you all, but its all in hand, and my players are a bit tougher than the average i suspect.

Thanks Shandren

Seravin

Explorer
Shandran, welcome to the boards. Yours and Cintra's requests are off.

Boz, great idea. I suppose I should clean it up and submit it. I know it needs editorial work and should be sanity-checked against the conversion rules.

Last edited:

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
heheh last time i checked, there was a book or two of the set already in the Conversion Library, but if you have the whole thing people would love you. ;)

Seravin

Explorer
I've just uploaded Book III. We'll see if it's accepted. I think I got everything pulled out. It's still a rough piece of work though. Originally I was going to let Leopold finish editing it, but life happened to the both of us.

Seravin

Explorer
thufur said:
Have you run anything lately past the City of the Glass Pool?

Burned out? Sort of yes, sort of no. We had some significant character changes right around the Glass Pool and then life went and hit the fan for some of the players.

As of this point the characters have explored most of the Sunless Sea and are in the planning stages of attacking the Ixzan stronghold, followed up by attacking Shaboath - maybe with Mind Flayer support.
They got distracted by a side quest though. I've made it apparent by this point that spellcasters were disappearing from all over the empire - per the module. To that end I added another exit off of the Sunless Sea, had it pass by a city of giants and on out to the surface.
When we last stopped playing the group was waiting in ambush for some surface slavers, trying to shutdown another source of disappearing people.

Unfortunately we haven't played in about six months now. If we don't pick it up by this fall, I may take the DM reigns on our Thursday game again and we'll play it with that group. Not sure yet though.

Remove ads