[OOC] Return of the Runelords

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Hmm, how long ago are you thinking?
See my post above for estimates, but basically:

- Couple of months staying with the family, building bonds (wintering, polishing her varisian, waiting for the roads to dry out after spring melt, etc)

- That’s of course when the disaster happened

- A few weeks since then...

Say a little past 3 months all told?

G

Guest 11456

First passes:

Scotley:
Height
Weight
Favored: Rogue {You need to choose your favored class bonus}
MW Thieves' Tools {are 2# instead of 1#)

Shayuri:
Weight
Spell Duel Prodigy [Source?]
Arcane Reservoir: 3/4
Cash (3gp, 5sp)

Kaodi:
Weight
Irrepressible [Source?]
Explorer's Outfit weight is 0 for encumbrance.
Cash (88gp, 8sp, 8cp)

Kaodi

Hero
Shendra's own age is about 28 (was thinking 27-29). I have no idea how apparently "old" Sorshen's body is though. Likewise I do not know how tall and heavy she is. But, I suppose for the sake of argument, we could go with 5'9" and 120 lbs. Anyway Irrespresible can be found on the PRD here http://aonprd.com/Traits.aspx?Type=Basic (Faith), and it is listed as from Quests and Campaigns. I know that is a little outside of normal sourcebooks but it just seemed so absolutely perfect to the circumstances of her death being caused by a powerful enchantment. How did you get 88gp left though? Oracles only start with... OMG I was only using average gold. Also I did not realize that worn clothes did not count towards encumbrance, so thanks for that. Maybe I should consider spending that windfall on the 30 gp courtier outfit and the accompanying 50 gp of jewelery.

Edit: That is probably what she would be looking to get a bargain on at the fair, actually.

Last edited:

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
what do you all think?
Nicely fairy tail-ish, Scott :) <thumbs up>

My only regret is that it happened somewhere far away instead of where Teea can be aware of it... Maybe it all *did* happen in Roderick Cove and Randolf just teleported back at the end of his stay with the wizards when <something> broke the potion's banishment spell? (A kiss from a maiden :D)

Where does Randolf stay in town by the way? (For some reason I'm seeing a crumbling, overgrown tower in the woods with a newly-painted red wall and a merrily-smoking chimney :) )

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am thinking teleport is out. foot travel was more likely, or sea travel. The guild is *somewhere* I just do not know where Tailspinner would have it.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Nicely fairy tail-ish, Scott :)

Where does Randolf stay in town by the way? (For some reason I'm seeing a crumbling, overgrown tower in the woods with a newly-painted red wall and a merrily-smoking chimney :) )

I have not thought about that yet. Perhaps, since he is doing business for a wizard's guild, they have a store front with living quarters upstairs.

The store front would be open like 2 days a week while Roderick and the assistant would hunt algae, slimes, mushrooms and molds

the store front would sell alchemical items that he crafts in a lab in the same building. the lab and everything would be the property the guild and he and the assistant would get paid as per the rules on profesion

Last edited:

Remove ads