• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AU] Lost Dreams [Closing Down]

Erekose13

Explorer
Now that the two groups are together for the most part. I am wondering if you would like me to split the IC thread into two seperate ones? It might help the group at the Stone Troll. I would still encourage anyone who wants to to read both threads as clues and information that pertain to your adventure might be found by the other party. You will also know when the two are about to meet.

GladiusNP

First Post
Division into two threads.

I can see the plusses to this - mainly that the non-combat group feels a bit more continuity, since it currently gets a bit choppy. If we do go to two seperate threads, what will happen when we do meet up? Will we have to post in both, or will one be the 'main' thread?

Erekose13

Explorer
I was thinking that for a meeting we will use the 'main thread' which is the current one. Anyone want to name their company for me to make a thread based off of it? Was just gonna call it Lost Dreams - Stone Troll but since you probably wont be staying there long I will let you choose.

DrSpunj

Explorer
I don't mind splitting the thread, and I actually kind of like "Stone Troll" personally. :)

BTW, Corinthi/Gren? Are you still around? I haven't seen a post from you since the beginning of November, post #31. :confused:

There for awhile I was waiting for Gren to get seated at the table with the others, then just continued on after Erekose described him being at the table.

Thanks.

Erekose13

Explorer
Im back! It will take a couple of days to get completely back into the swing of things. But I should be able to post a bit later on today. I will open up the new thread and also make a call for the absentees as well later on.

EDIT: Okay I have made the new thread everyone at the Stone Troll check in there. The link is in my signiture. I will post on both IC threads later today/tomorrow.

Last edited:

DrSpunj

Explorer
Hey, Corinthi! Glad to have you & Gren back!

I especially like the red text. It reminded me of blood & Gren's feral nature. Go figure. :)

Remove ads