• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Aundair's Sorrow (Closed)

Ferrix

Explorer
FreeXenon said:
Ferrix[sblock]I have a little something started for you in the IC thread that may want to read. Let me know waht you think so far.

Also, I need the name of your favorite person at Wynarn (whether a professor or not), and what they taught you. What was your favorite class and why.[/sblock]

[sblock]Thanks, sorry it's taken me so long.

Favorite Person: Aglarond Finnigan, Professor of Social Psychology (Associated Knowledge: Local, Nobility, History) Personality: Irish, Brilliant, Good Natured, Critical, Humorous
Favorite Class: Any by Finnigan.[/sblock]

Ferrix

Explorer
Don't have Magic of Eberron yet... what's the feat say?

And can I say, excellent writing FX. Should I wait for another post?

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Good to have ya back! ;) I will post it for ya Friday Saturday Sunday! :uhoh:
I will also try to finish your introduction and hopefully get you started this weekend.

Last edited:

Ferrix

Explorer
FreeXenon said:
Good to have ya back! ;) I will post it for ya Friday!
I will also try to finish your introduction and hopefully get you started this weekend.

I'll be away for the weekend, but I'll be glad to start up when I get back.

Bobitron

Explorer
I'm going to have to cut out a few games from my list (my veeeerry long list). It has been getting really busy at work and I'm afraid I have much less time to post than normal. I think it is to drop out now because things are shaping up to get even busier over the next few months, especially with some new duties starting in late Jan '06.

The quality of the game has been amazing so far, FreeXenon. I'm really impressed with your writing and the story you weaved for Telas to partake in. Awesome stuff. The way you worked the little guy into the lives of your NPC's is an example I hope to follow in my own games.

Best wishes to all those involved. I hope things go well and that my departure doesn't cause a big problem. I'll happily give another player permission to take over Telas if that's what you see fit, FX.

Good luck and Godspeed!

FreeXenon

You are very kind to me! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I am sorry to see you go! Bobitron. I was looking forward to the story arch involving your character! :(

Please stop by every so often and take a look at what is happening in the game, and to post in the OOC thread!

Good luck with your new duties and work!

FreeXenon

And then there were three!! :(

Ferrix[sblock]
Here is the Dragon Prophesizer feat. Let me know when you have copied it and I will delete it from this post! If you are interested in the feat tree let me know and I will list the basics of the others.

Dragon Prophesizer
The sky above and the pits and caverns below, and the lande between them contain signs and portents for those with the skill to see them. The Dragons of ARgonnessen seek meaning in the patterns they observe all around them, looiking for omens of the Draconic Prophesy

Like the dragons, you seek to untangle and percieve te the reord of everything that has been, and more importatnt what will be. The world is the reorrd and you are the perenial student. This openess to knowledge infuses you with additional foresight. - you have prophetic favor.

Prerequisites: Knowledge (Aracana) 2, Speak Language Draconic
Benefit: With a full-round action you can place yourself in a state od openess and insight into the world around you. This state is referred to as Prophetic Favor, and it lasts for a number of rounds equal to 3 +1.2 the number of the Know (Arcana) ranks you have.

While in Prophetic Favor , you gain a +1 insight Bonus on saves. Dragon Prophesizer also enables you to take additional feats tat grant you additional benefits while in a state of Prophetic Favor.

You can enter a state of Prophetic Favro a number of times per day equal to 1/2 of you HD (Rounded up) + your wisdom modifier.
[/sblock]

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Well - if there are three and two of us are already together ... getting the third involved shouldn't be difficult! :)

Oh, and Fenris - as bad as my pun about the cold was - Boarhide's response was just a groaner!

Remove ads