(2e AD&D) Dragons of Autumn Twilight- OOC (need someone to play Caramon)

Orius

Legend
Well, since I made the first faile roll and I'm in the back, looks like probably Sturm slipped and crashed into the next person, causing a nice little chain reaction.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
rangerjohn is correct the group is currently split into two.

Raistlin, the kender, and the dwarf are in one group.

While Goldmoon, Riverwind, Tanis, Caramon, and Sturm are in the other (along with company of course).

Update TUE night (my time) or before if I get everyone to check in.

HM

ghostcat

First Post
Ok update complete in the IC folks but just a few things.

SNIP

4- Will be playing init lose right now but later may start using individual inits

Game on!! ROUND 1 vs Draconians

HM

_

So are we starting on individual Init or does rangerjohn's roll stand for the whole group?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
We are going single init for this (no modifiers though) as there are only 5 of you.

Great thing about 2e is that each combat could use a different system for init, depending on what the situation calls for.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok I still need INIT from Strum ( @Orius )

@ghostcat - There is no delay rule in 2e or anything I can find close. But if you wish to forgo getting in an action first and wait till everyone else has gone before you (a drawback in most cases) then I will allow for it. So really saying you are going last or after the spider.

@SVZ I notice you used you added your Weapon Speed to your INIT - kudos for remembering. :D

I am moving this up to see if I can get someone to play Caramon. Anyone know anyone looking for a 2e game?

Update tomorrow night.

HM

Remove ads