(2e AD&D) Dragons of Autumn Twilight- OOC (need someone to play Caramon)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
plenty Welcome aboard :D

I may just have to have everyone double up on characters if you all are alright with doing that.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well you would have a main character and a heirling type character that I would have some say over but not much.

Lets see so far it seems we could go...

ghostcat - Riverwind
possum - Tas
sappire07 - Raistlin
crazy-monkey1956 - Tanis

cm is on hiatius but in another thread said he would like to play Tanis. If those were your main then a perfect match would be to have

ghostcat - no extra (Goldmoon should be NPC the first adventure I believe)
possum - Sturm (not actully a hierling type but he would be nearby to always keep Tas out of trouble alot of grabing by the collar)
sappire07-Caramon (an excellent hierling for Raist)
crazy_monkey1956-Flint(as he always trusts in Tanis and follows his lead)

Would ideally like to have 7 players and if everyone is willing to wait for a couple more I am as well or we could start as above and hand over characters as needed

Don't forget there is also Gilthanas, Tika, Laurana, Elistan, Derek, and a host of other possible PCs

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well an update for everyone. crazy_monkey1956 is out of th epbp business for awhile do to starting back up at school. Can't blame him there.

So we can run with three if we double up and I make Riverwind and Goldmoon NPC.

possum - Tas and Strum
ghostcat - Tanis and Flint
sapphire07 - Raistlin and Caramon

It is all up to you we could sit on this game and wait for others or start it with a recuriting in the banner. And have people take over as they show up.

Let me know what you want to do I am good I have all the modules and a pdf of all 26 2e books ;) So go to go this end.

HM

possum

First Post
I'm fine with making them NPCs for the interim and then giving them to people to play if more come. I like my character selection, too.

sappire07

First Post
wait holyman your using an actual module for this based off of dragonlance chronicles? if so could you put up a link as to where you got the pdfs so i might convert it to 4e for use with my own campaign group.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I'm fine with making them NPCs for the interim and then giving them to people to play if more come. I like my character selection, too.

Great then I will work on getting the characters together in an RG for re-quoting.

wait holyman your using an actual module for this based off of dragonlance chronicles? if so could you put up a link as to where you got the pdfs so i might convert it to 4e for use with my own campaign group.

I am :), you have never played the DL series of adventures from TSR? Sorry I don't have pdfs I have the actual Dragonlance Classic books Volumes 1-3. They have all 12 modules in them and I bought DL5 Dragons of Mystery which is what I am using for characters. You can get all this from Amazon I think I spent $20 bucks. You can get module DL1 for $1.99 LOL.

None of the remaining mains intrest me, but i'd be happy to play Gilthanas when he makes his appearance.

Awesome WarShrike!! :lol: that takes a load off because he joins (along with Tika) in DL2 and brings the party up to 10 possible PCs :confused: Not to mention Theros Ironfeld and Fizban I have to play.

Just need an ok to start from ghostcat and I am on this.

HM

Remove ads