(2e AD&D) Dragons of Autumn Twilight- OOC (need someone to play Caramon)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Welcome SVZ

Question the rest of what?? the remaining characters like Elistan, Laurana, and the others they won't join for a while.

Pace will be based on what you the players decide I will be here to update as needed.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I was going to NPC them but if you wish to join us for adventure #1 would you be interested in playing Tanis and Flint? asnd then ghostcat can have Riverwind.

So the group would be:

sappire07 - Raistlin and Caramon
possum - Tas and Sturm
SVZ - Tanis and Flint
ghostcat - Riverwind

Goldmoon will be an NPC till after the first adventure. Then I'll see if ghostcat will take her as an hierling type character.

I have 5 of the 8 characters ready to put in an RG so I think I will have it up and running this time next week and we could then start.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Excellent seems we have a party of four players and five when we hit the second adventure I will work on setting this up. And keep you posted all you need do everyone is brush up on your 2e rules alittle.

HM

Orius

Legend
Do you still have any openings? I'm interested in getting involved in a PbP game. I haven't played 2e in 10 years, but I still have the rulebooks, and I have the Tales of the Lance boxed set. Anyway, it'd be easier for me than trying to get into a 4e game.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Welcome Orius, :lol:

We have room for a few more players alright. Let's see from what I can tell there is

Caramon
Sturm
Flint
Tanis

How about you and SVZ please list the characters above in your order of preference please and I will re-edit the group once more. :-S

Just two more characters to do, so still shooting for this Sat to have an RG up.

HM

Orius

Legend
Well my preference would certainly be:

Tanis
Caramon
Sturm
Flint

However, Strahd already asked for Tanis, so it's only fair for him to take him. I'm fine with playing Caramon or even Sturm. I'm not really interested in Flint.

Where are you getting the stats from? The original DL modules, the early 2e reprint, the Tales of the Lance box, or the 1999 reprint? If the cards from TotL have the right stats for the beginning of the adventure, then I already have them in the box. If not no big deal, and I do know about character background, personality, etc.

Strahd playing Tanis? I think Tracy Hickman would be amused.... :p

Remove ads