3rd IR Aftermath OOC Thread and Peanut Gallery

Kal lenses of DarkAura work as per the spell Deathwatch (Clr1 in PHB) and it's necromancy so I'm very curious to how mindblank prevents one to see the lifeforce one emits.

Forsaken One: In response to your OOC comment in the main thread (you should keep all such comments in this thread, by the way), it was my understanding that you do not have access to any maps because 1) You don't have satellite access, and 2) Since the demiplane is so anti-Technology, it's unlikely you could find maps of the city in an online database in any event.

Mr. Draco

First Post
kal, does this city have any worshippers of hoar in it? If so, could i make a gather information check to find out who they are from the citizens?

Janos Audron

Explorer
Kal, are these glowing stones that allow tech and are preventing the CG headaches magical? If so, how strong magical (tonight, when everybody sleeps, I cast Detect Magic).

En kriske, ben niet zo op je teentjes getrapt. wat heb je tegenwoordig, dis zeg maar de tweede keer dat je zo aant vlammen bent in 2 pagina's IR?

Kalanyr

Explorer
Serpenteye: Thanks, the rumours depend upon the source. Its not less powerful however.

Janos: Teleport, but you'd need to get the border guard to drop the defenses.

The stones are Overwhelming magic.

Forsaken: No maps unless you downloaded them outside, its not like the city is a state secret though, its available for download just download is not possible here.

Mindblank works hence by the law of similarity, 'sides I ruled mindblank doesn't stop True Sight detecting Invis and Illusions, it would however protect the life aura being sighted. (Interesting note: No one else on the street has a life aura. They all fail to show up like Janos does.)

Draco: No, there wouldn't be worshippers of Hoar, unless they take a lot of migraine tablets.

Note on the maps: Some people come prepared :confused: But with my int I would probably forget to bring maps about the region where I'm going and usually I would have all the maps that I could have laid my hands on digitally stored in the laptop and backup discs.

But....... *sigh*

En Rom die kerel gaat er gewoon voor samen met donkerebehaardehondachtige en onze regels misbruikende tijdtovenaar. Die hebben gewoon de pik op me en die kerel pusht het net iets te hard.

Sollir zat me eerst ook hard af te zeiken met earth en dan zeg ik wat terug en wordt ik banned lol. Ik pik dat niet na 2 uur zeg 5 min wat terug en ben eraf dus heb het effe gehad emt die apen en hij gaat er gewoon zo overduidelijk voor.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Advice from a non-player

Just a thought, Kalanyr, but you might want to contact the players in whose lands you will be visiting to determine exactly what was going on there.

For instance - if the group visits the Lortmils Technomancy, then you might want to contact me as to areas of interest, important people, etc etc.

Again, just a thought.

Kalanyr and the rest of the group: I'm afraid I have to take a small break. I'll be back on July 8th, but I'm going to be gone until then. Ilalielthin is going to do three things upon arriving at the Court Of Twilight:

1) Try to make a Diplomacy check to convince the person who runs the tavern to let Faysaran bring Yogi into the tavern. 2) Reserve a room for himself. 3) Make a few inquiries about local happenings and events. I assume this would be a Gather Information check.

Anyway, I'll see you guys in three days. Have fun, and try not to get killed. ;)

Kalanyr

Explorer
Re: Advice from a non-player

GnomeWorks said:
Just a thought, Kalanyr, but you might want to contact the players in whose lands you will be visiting to determine exactly what was going on there.

For instance - if the group visits the Lortmils Technomancy, then you might want to contact me as to areas of interest, important people, etc etc.

Again, just a thought.

I intend too. But I figure that this particular adventure should last at least a month.

(If any of you wish to send me this stuf , my email address is warwickhotel@in.com.au .)

Remove ads