[4e] Fallen OOC (Full)

Sparky

Hey guys, sorry for the lag. We're at the top of the order, dogs will go soon. I hope to post the next bits tonight. Feel free to discuss how you will save Atrius. :devil:

eblue562

First Post
Hey guys, sorry for the lag. We're at the top of the order, dogs will go soon. I hope to post the next bits tonight. Feel free to discuss how you will save Atrius. :devil:

Unfortunately, I don't have any healy type powers, and I'm not sure any one else does too. Atrius can second wind, and I have a healing pot I can toss to him as a minor action.

Anyone else have an idea?

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Hi Guys, apologies, but I'll be unlikely to post until tomorrow morning (Pacific). I'll try before then. End of term.

KS

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
eblue:

TENT is a great acronym. I've not seen it before (that in itself means nothing). It certainly deserves wide use. Thanks.

KS

eblue562

First Post
eblue:

TENT is a great acronym. I've not seen it before (that in itself means nothing). It certainly deserves wide use. Thanks.

KS

Thanks! Although I can hardly take credit for it. I think it was CaBaNa on this very forum who first used it in my other game I DM (The Dustbowl). So I have to give him props for it heh.

Remove ads