[4e] Fallen OOC (Full)

eblue562

First Post
That position is fine, Sparky.

I believe Atrius is up next? By the way, how did you make the beautiful spreadsheet with all the square cells in Google Spreadsheets? I've been wondering how to use Gspreadsheet for my other campaign, just couldn't get the cells to be square for the life of me.

Sparky

I used a dash and an underscore for spacing (put -_ in a row of cells I wanted square). And then highlighted everything and double-clicked on the between-the-columns line in the topmost row that shows the letters (A | B | C | D) to get them to collapse down to the width of the spacers. Just dashed this off, if it doesn't make sense, let me know... I'll do some screenshots.

eblue562

First Post
I used a dash and an underscore for spacing (put -_ in a row of cells I wanted square). And then highlighted everything and double-clicked on the between-the-columns line in the topmost row that shows the letters (A | B | C | D) to get them to collapse down to the width of the spacers. Just dashed this off, if it doesn't make sense, let me know... I'll do some screenshots.

That does make sense, and I was able to reproduce it quickly and easily. Thank you so much for the advice! This will now be the standard method of battle manipulation for me.

Sparky

To all my PbP friends (whether you're from the US or not), I am grateful that I get to share D&D with folks near and far. Thanks for your time and the creative spirit that makes this hobby great!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Remove ads