[4e] Fallen OOC (Full)

Sparky

Working on Iron DM entry. Meant to tell you guys that. You can keep the scene going if you like, but I had intended to push the scene forward after each PC had chimed in.

Sparky

Good news and bad news.

Good: I advanced to Round 2 in Iron DM.
Bad: I advanced to Round 2 in Iron DM.

If you have a good opinion of me, don't read my entry. Or the judgement on my entry. I blew it. It's just that I blew it less than my opponent. :/

eblue562

First Post
No problem Sparky. Nifft said similar that the ingredients were difficult. You did great!

I will have Rodeh's post up probably tomorrow sometime. Do you want us to post OOC rolls like perception, etc at this point?

Sparky

Yessir, perception rolls indeed and anything else you'd like to roll.

Also (Atrius and, to a lesser extent, Pirx) there's a skill challenge I'm lifting out of Dungeon (or Dragon?) on how to manage a crowd's temperment. Good stuff.

Sparky

Oh, right, so, you don't need to wait on me to post character interactions, in fact, unless I stop you or ask for something specific, feel free to carry on as much as you want. In fact, I encourage you to do so.

Sparky

I noticed that Atrius and Q'ynn are using colors for their speech - they should be using gray unless they are speaking other languages. Just a reminder.

EDIT: Also, if you wouldn't mind, please fix the existing posts.

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
I regret that I need to drop out of this game. My time to play PBP games has been drastically reduced and I really need to cut down on my time here.

Good luck, all.

Remove ads