[4e] Fallen OOC (Full)

hafrogman

Adventurer
I had this rattling around in my head since CCIII. I didn't post it earlier since I didn't know if I would be able to use it for a later challenge, but now it demanded to be written. A little more insight into Veran Silverblade, who I see as a kind of 'Robin Hood' figure. Possibly historical, but mostly fictional.

eblue562

First Post
Wow, what an honor! I considered this challenge to be wonderful enough, but to be selected to join the actual game is wonderous! Thanks to everyone who voted and to Sparky himself.

I'm anxiously awaiting the next step. I will probably be able to fulfill all of my posting duties by tomorrow (still kinda loopy from the pain meds).

Sparky

...who voted and to Sparky himself.

I'm anxiously awaiting the next step. I will probably be able to fulfill all of my posting duties by tomorrow (still kinda loopy from the pain meds).

1. Sparky herself. No worries.

2. Hope your mouth heals well.

And wow...

hafrogman/Atrius gets XP before I even offered it! Stuff like that it worth a minor quest.

In fact, each Crucible Challenge has been secretly worth XP! Woot!

(The Alternates earned as well)

Current XP totals (this will live in the RG thread when I get that squared away)
Atrius - 8,750/10,000
Pirx - 8,500/10,000
Q'ynn - 8,500/10,000
Rodeh - 8,500/10,000

eblue562

First Post
1. Sparky herself. No worries.

2. Hope your mouth heals well.

I apologize about the mix-up. Won't happen again. And thank you for the well-wishing!

[sblock=People and Places for Rodeh]

People:

Eladrin Warlock - Roden knows no name for him, but this evil warlock has had his eye on Rodeh since the beginning of Rodeh's tenure at the Arena.

"The Zipper" - Rodeh's first arena kill.

Calltin Minehelm - Rodeh's father, slave to the giants. Unknown to be alive or dead.

Sister - Rodeh has a sister that is also a slave to the giants. For now, he only mentions her as "sister."

Shifftae - First of two arena friends that Rodeh makes. Perishes in the first uprising that Rodeh participates in.

Thonatos - Second of two comrades that Rodeh befriends. He survives the uprising but is killed in the torture chamber after it is crushed.

Other

Amma - Name of the Family Sword that Rodeh has only heard about. Named his arena sword Amma to give himself comfort.

Nerath's Beginning - Small Pendant Rodeh keeps under his armor that Shifftae gave him before the uprising.

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Sparky

I entered all of your PCs into the Builder and only found one 'error.' Rodeh needs to spend his 1000gp.

@Insight, Q'ynn had a riding horse which he shouldn't have and which he also, conveniently, can't afford after getting all those rituals. I just didn't add it as part of his gear.

Chapter I: Blood and Sand will be up soon!

eblue562

First Post
I entered all of your PCs into the Builder and only found one 'error.' Rodeh needs to spend his 1000gp.

@Insight, Q'ynn had a riding horse which he shouldn't have and which he also, conveniently, can't afford after getting all those rituals. I just didn't add it as part of his gear.

Chapter I: Blood and Sand will be up soon!

What if I'm just a penny-pinching son-of-a-yaknowwho?

I think I forgot to adjust his money after adding the "arena items" into the character builder. I'll downgrade his money and buy the basic equipment. We're not allowed to purchase magical items outside of the arena yet, right?

Sparky

@eblue562, I got your pdf, but I might have missed it - what did you spend your 1000g on? Or did you spend any of it?

---

This would be a good time to ask you guys to put your sheets (in the format I devised during recruitment) up onto the Rogue's Gallery thread. I'll polish that thread up, but go on and put your sheets there.

Kobold Stew and hafrogman are using the correct format.

Remove ads