• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[4e] IG's Herald of Discord [RECRUITING CLOSED]

industrygothica

Adventurer
I asked this question on the wizards boards and got a few warp-speed responses.

My own opinions aside, it was 2-1 in favor of warlocks NOT getting the extra damage off another warlock's curse.

However, the one in favor of gaining the damage bonus, much like Oni, made a very valid point--one that I'm inclined to go with.

So, a warlock can gain the extra damage bonus by attacking an enemy under any warlocks' curse, but any other benefits of a curse must come from a curse that you have placed.

Oni

First Post
Sounds good to me.

Just for clarification are you keeping the you can curse the next closest, cursable enemy to you ruling?

industrygothica

Adventurer
Sounds good to me.

Just for clarification are you keeping the you can curse the next closest, cursable enemy to you ruling?

For this encounter, yes. Most likely for the others, too, but I'm reserving the right to reverse the decision in the case of abuse.

If that makes sense. If not, well... ;)

industrygothica

Adventurer
Shayuri, you're up in IC.

Reveille-- Oni is correct; Fey Step is an encounter power. You can still get to where you want to go via a regular move if you're willing to take the opportunity attacks against you. There's only 3 :angel:

Assuming they're still alive on your initiative...

-IG

industrygothica

Adventurer
Jarl's up next, and then I'll get an update up with the bad guys' actions and a new map.

garyh- you're welcome for the coordinates. Just wish I could make them smaller.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Btw, IG. As per my Initiative, your GM notes say +1 for my char. With Imp Init and my Dex it should be +6.

Unless you are using some different method.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads