First Post
Keira Orus
Warlord 1
Race: Tiefling
Deity: Kord
Height: 5’5”
Weight: 120lbs
Alignment: Good
Description: A slip of a woman dressed in the chainmail and white cloak of a lesser officer. Her glossy black hair is kept in a multitude of short braids that extend just past her shoulders. Her eyes are white orbs. Her horns are full curl around her heavily pierced ears. Her skin is bronzed and tanned.

Str: 14 +2
Dex: 11
Con: 12 +1
Int: 16 +3
Wis: 8
Cha: 18 +4

HP: 24
Healing Surges: 8 (6 Hp)
AC: 16
Fort: 14
Ref: 14
Will: 15
Speed: 5
Initiative: +2

Tiefling Racial Features: Infernal Wrath, Fire Resistance (5), Bloodhunt, Lowlight Vision

Feats: Linguist (Draconic, Dwarven, Elven) Common, Halfling
Skills: Athletics, Diplomacy, Heal, Intimidate

Class Features: Combat Leader, Commanding Presence (Inspiring Presence), Inspiring Word
At Will Powers: Furious Smash, Viper’s Strike
Encounter Powers: Hammer and Anvil
Daily Powers: Bastion of Defense

Equipment:
Vicious Halberd (+1d12 crit), 1d10+2, +2 prof (lvl 2 item)
Adventuring Kit 15g
Chainmail (6AC, -1 check, -1 speed) 40g
Hand Crossbow (1d6, Range 10/20, +2 prof) 25g
Climber’s Kit 2g
50ft. Silk Rope 10g
Crossbow Bolts (20) 1g
7g

History: Keira grew up in Ibenhold. Her home was not abnormal for a merchant’s daughter. She learned of the ways of diplomacy and commerce from her father. Upon her 16th birthday she decided to enlist into military service to attain some capital to start her own shipping company. She was soon recognized as a capable leader. Her attributes swayed many of her fellow soldiers to follow her. She could keep them in line with simple mannerisms and a strong voice. Her unit was tested on the field of battle only a few times but, her bravery would not go unnoticed. She would be awarded many small commendations throughout her career that amounted to mostly being a good soldier and following battle plans given to her by superiors. Her father however, took those honors to heart and poured praise upon her. He spent a great amount of time and effort tracking down a suitable gift for his daughter’s heritage. One day at market, he took a significant loss in a trade just to acquire a halberd with the mark of tiefling craftsmanship. The haft was carved from a single ivory bone of some great beast and intricately designed with infernal scripts. The blade was touched with fire and blackened creating an iridescent prismatic effect in the surface of the blade. This was a gift for his daughter that he knew she could carry with pride. With Ibenhold now in a time of relative peace Keira has assumed a role of messenger for her commanders. Due to her gift with linguistics, she is often sent to distant posts to survey the situation and bring back reports. She was on her way back upon the Silver Swan when her world was capsized.

Last edited:

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Karnok is a down-on-his-luck dragonborn mercenary/weapons trainer traveling across the ocean to follow up on an intereseting job opportunity. Karnok is loud and boisterous and people seem to respond well to him, but eventually people tend to get annoyed at him and send him away.

Early life was basically spent bullying and defending his clutchmates, and he really was turning out to be a real nasty individual when he crossed the wrong person. A Leader of a mercenary band caught one of Karn's brothers trying to snatch a purse from one of his men. Karnok tired to fight him off, put was soundly defeated. The mercenary was impressed with his reaw ability, and decided to draft him into the band. He paid karnok's father off, and took the boy. Under this tutelage, Karnok's skills thrived, but the leader sort of placed Karnok over men who'd been with the band longer and the ensuing friction caused him to be driven off. He's been wandering from job to job ever since.
Tarreg, the mercenary leader let Karnok keep the Halberd he trained with to m ake up for the fact that he had to choose the rest of the company over Karnok.

I'm implementing him as an Inspiring Warlord, the stats are not done but I think I have the personality.
-------------
*clank*

Karnok heard the portcullis close behind him as he left the keep, In his head an inner monologue kept him company on the road. "That's the third job I've lost in the last year. Too violent they keep saying. So what if people on their guard die in training accidents. They were soft." "They had heard a little rumor about me too, this may be a problem."

---

A few weeks later, Karnok, meets an old friend who knew of an a former employer who was looking for some muscle for Caravan duty. "You'd be perfect, Karn, but, there's one problem... You'd need to take a sea voyage."

Karnok's eyes narrowed and his voice turned grave. "Sea voyage... Why'd you even tell me, you know I can't do that..."
---
Karnok sat at the seaside tavern after booking passage. He knew he'd have to get on the boat. He also knew he'd have to be so drunk that he'd pass out long enough to get out to sea...

As he stumbles towards his bunk on the Silver Swan, he thought to himself, "Maybe this voyage would go okay... I'm not really cursed... no one could possibly have this much bad luck with boats..."

[sblock=Fragmentary stats]
Karnok
Dragonborn
Warlord

Strength
Constitution

Dexterity

Intelligence

Wisdom

Charisma

4. Choose Skills.
Athletics (Str)
Diplomacy (Cha)
History (Int)
Intimidate (Cha)

5. Select Feats.
Enlarged Dragon Breath

Inspiring

6. Choose Powers.
Viper's Strike
Wolf Pack Tactics
Leaf on the Wind
Bastion of Defense

7. Choose Equipment.
+2 resounding halberd
Std. Kit 15gp
Chainmail 40 gp
Javelins 3 15gp
30gp
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rayex

First Post
Warlord Stuff:
I'm going with Geogator. He's got a character ready now, and I'd like to insert the 6th member before any action gets going. He also was one of the previously interested, as well as a female character (don't have many of those at the moment).

So Geogator, please post your character in the Confused Group RG, and we'll insert you.

Nonamazing and SKTillBreakODay, you havn't piped in since the grouped split up. Are you still in?

nonamazing

Explorer
Nonamazing and SKTillBreakODay, you havn't piped in since the grouped split up. Are you still in?

Sorry, I lost internet access due to some 4th of July shenanigans (someone's overambitious firework took hit a utility pole or something, I'm not entirely sure.) I will post with alacrity.

geogator

First Post
Did you want me to make up a reason the Captain sent me to the Confused group or do you want to insert me in your own way. I will post when you think it is a good time.

Rayex

First Post
First of all; Apologies for the lack of activity the last days. Had a few days with stuff going on 24/7. I will update both the Stranded threads later today! (european time)

On another note, I will (again) open recruitment for someone to take SKTillBreakODays spot. Will take a look at the roster a bit later and see what the party will lack.

Rayex

First Post
Opened up recruitment for a defender for SKTillBrekODays spot. Again, those who have previously shown interest have preference.

Tyler Durden

First Post
If someone from your original group doesnt fill the defender slot, I would be interested in playing a halfling Paladin named Keldi (Kel for short).

Kel is a tough and spirited Paladin of Avandra who loves adventure, travel, and making new friends. His small stature has caused many enemies to underestimate him, but this halfling´s lack of muscle is made up by heart and a relentlessly spirited personality (Kel would be a CHA/WIS pally rather than STR).

Kel can´t even remember why exactly he was on the voyage of the Silver Swan, but now that the ship has wrecked, his naturally feels a resonsibility to help out the others.

Assuming this concept is ok, I´m gonna try to throw up some numbers fairly soon.

Remove ads